Reviews for Break of Dawn
NaruShika-Forever chapter 20 . 2/28
Thats so adorableeeeee!
PythonAnon chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
YOU ARE WONDERFUL JUST SO YOU KNOW!

All caps means it's very important by the way, so pay attention to them. :) I hope your book went out/goes out well and it's so exciting that you're actually publishing things. I, on the other hand, have three half-finished NaNo novels, only one of which is likely to ever be seen again and publishing is a highly improbable event. You have reached a magic level. Thank you for updating whenever you do. I will be a staunch and loyal reader, if a rather lackadaisical reviewer.

KEEP BEING AWESOME BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME AND SMART AND TALENTED AND GLORIOUS AND A FANTASTIC WRITER AND AN AMAZING .RYDER!
PythonAnon chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I love this, particularly the part about feeling the sun and stuff. That was a fail of wording but I'm too tired to think of more proper/accurate/whatever words that make sense. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I love angsty fics and you provide an infinite supply since I reread all of your stories whenever I have time and happen to see your profile. Seriously, it's bad. I am probably addicted because I read them all. It's insanity.
Also I apologize. I looked through the reviews and this one will bring my total for this story to four (which is sad since I've been reading this... probably since chapter 10 or so came out) and when I reviewed chapter 15 I said I hoped I had time for a longer review next chapter but I never reviewed chapter 16, only chapter 19. I am a failure. But you, my dear .ryder, are fantastic. You deserve billions of positive reviews and billions of follows and favorites and everything!
PythonAnon chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
I made weird noises this chapter and I blame you. I love rereading your things. I feel bad that I haven't reviewed most of them. This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this story and yet I've probably given you maybe two reviews, if any at all. Sorry about that. You're awesome. Sorry if life's been tough recently, some of your most recent A/Ns sound kinda like it's been rough. I'm cheering you on, always. :)
book lover chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
heyyyyyyyy whats the name of your book? what's it about? where could i go to buy it?
i feel like maybe you've put this in your bio but I haven't checked yet and i wanted to ask just in case!
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is so beautifully written, I am in love! Can't wait for the next chapter!
anime-queen46 chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
Love your story. Bunny is an awesome 'big brother' friend.
LeNolaNamiko chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
I believe it will be worth the wait! I'm very excited and do let us know when you are published. I would love to read your original works as well. Have wonderful holidays :)
Anna chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
And you deserve every tiny little crumb of happiness and pride you may or may not feel for this perfectly written, surely non-train wrecked story.
Believe me, it is a rare thing to read a fanfic so well written and enjoyable. :)
The Ghostly Horse chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Oh, this was beautifully written. very short, and not a lot happening, but it was nice all the same. I enjoyed how you detailed the sensation of pain, and then how this affected Jack's perception and how he processes it. Aster being the beautiful being he is was very much a highlight of this chapter. Frostbite indeed. It's a sweet nickname.

Luck with the published works and all, but please, every now and again, spare a thought for your poor readers who are holding out for another chapter. I'll always be waiting for this story.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
I loled at Jack and North's momentary agreement on clowns hahaha
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NOVEL! That's so exciting~! I hope it's the next big best-seller :33333 Take all the time you need, I understand completely w
Lexosaurus chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Aww so cute!
Alliprince chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
This was a bit short, but I totally understand why! Good luck with your story! :D I can't wait to hear the progress on it! Just remember, keep on editing and don't loose heart! :) Your writing is superb!
InsanityOwl chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Congrats on your book! (Well, more good luck with it since it's not published /yet/) Take your time writing it, I'm sure it'll be amazing!
write that wrong chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
That was first heart breaking then utterly adorable! Jack can be such a complex character but at heart, it seems like everyone likes to let him remain with a childish centre which just enjoys fun. Congratulations on the book and take a well deserved rest from all your stories here!