Reviews for Break of Dawn
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 17 . 11/23
:D aww, such a sweet chapter.
a fanfictioner chapter 17 . 11/20
What? What? What? Lol Soooooo cute! I loved it Soo adorable!
Moira chapter 17 . 11/19
YAAAY UPDATE! I love it!
Turtles18 chapter 17 . 11/19
I Love this story -Turtles:P
monkeybaby chapter 17 . 11/19
Good chapter
Candy Phantom chapter 16 . 11/19
I knew that food was evil! The pizza burned me, the pretzels always fun Dan way to choke me, and the popsicles are way too cold!
Sparkles: that's regular food.
I know! XD
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 11/19
There's a really light blond in my school, but not that light! XD
write that wrong chapter 17 . 11/19
Aw! So cute. I love Jack helping Aster with his fears despite being so stunned. Aster has just been so amazing to Jack and I love that actually had a memory to put beside those of his sister. I wonder when you are going to share what happened to Jack exactly. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you feel better
MugetsuPipefox chapter 17 . 11/19
What's the bet Aster's friends are the Guardians? haha
I love that you included Aster's blatant fear of leaving the ground XD And that karma line omg :')
Oh Jack you poor little thing. Let me shower you with love
PurpleFlowerBerry chapter 17 . 11/19
Awww the ending was so cute :)
C a P T i V i T Y chapter 17 . 11/19
I love this story, I really do. And I love Jack :P
The Ghostly Horse chapter 17 . 11/18
Oh. Yes. Thank you so much. For this. It was awesome. I mean it. You did this so Goddamn well, and I actually, really, properly loved it. Aster's nickname for Jack is just about the best thing ever, and I felt really good when Jack realised that Aster went on that bloody Ferris Wheel for him. And the use of 'kid' and 'kiddo' was perfect. I really, really hope that Jack's added that little sign of affection to his memory bank.

Thank you, again, I kinda really needed this.
Telidina chapter 17 . 11/18
Omg the last part is so perfect, just like brothers. This is so cute I love it!
rotten little rat chapter 16 . 11/18
I love this! Keep up the great work!
i believe chapter 16 . 11/8
OMG! "only for good boys, and you was so bad boy" THIS IS SO JACK! OMG IS HIM! i really think in the cannon jack think that, because he was in the naughtly list, nobody want to talk to him, nobody want to be his friend SO he think "is because he is bad" AND in your story he was abused 3 my poor thing 3 IM REALLY HAPPY YOU ARE BACK 3