Reviews for The Poetic Story of Mutsumi and Keitaro
YuuSakku chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
OK, you are a jackass. I'm about to go INSANE from your idiocy. The entire basis of the series is Naru beating the shit of Keitaro with him going flying off into the middle of God knows where, and then LIKING it. IN FACT, Naru wouldn't even BE beating the shit out of Keitaro if she DIDN'T love him.
I also don't get how the hell you ended up comparing Love Hina to Lord of the Rings. Good movies, but it doesn't work. No epic battles, no struggle between the forces of good and evil over a ring that will decide the fate of all. So you can just shove the end up your ass.
So, just to express my feelings, I have prepeared this small little poem:
So Mitsumi is the one who Keitaro should kiss?
I suggest that your writing cease and decist.
I've never heard the word stciked before...
So leave Naru alone, you f-ing whore!
crosseyedbutterfly2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
*grumbles* Motoko/Keitaro is SO much better...but I still liked it. _ BTW: I have another Love Hina fic on the back burner right now, and it should be uploaded sometime after Christmas...watch for it!

CB
Shadowed-Moon2525 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was good. I personally think that Keitaro would go well with any of the Hinata Girls...except Haruka. Now can you continue "Research for Fangs" that was really good... so you gotta continue it.
frograss chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Mutsumi and Kei-kun forever - neat poem.
Taro MD chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
may i state that i'll always hate Naru especially for all of those trips that i get sent for no reason!
Taro M.D chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
remember that project we did together Talon well it's up on my side so i'm here to remind you and EVERYONE else to check it out
Duran the Warrior chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
So true So true. If Naru weren't so abusive I wouldn't be against that pairing. That and he'd easily be better suited for say Mutsumi, Shinobu, or Kanako

Though I do largely support Mutsumi/Keitaro pairings (so much alike in many ways, Mutsumi's easy on the eyes and she isn't ABUSIVE!) Still Naru still pales in comparison to Mayumi of secret plot fame
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Go ronins! Fight-u! *cheers for K&M*

From Okinawa, that sunny island spot,

Where anemic Mutsumi would constantly drop.

Heh...if you want it to rhyme, maybe you could make it "that sunny island stop"?

Funny poem, good job, keep writing! _
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
_ Cute poem! But...what happened to Echoes? I remember him... We were in Taro's fic together. Fantastic... A wedding and a funeral... Well, my prayers are with him and his family as well.
MagicianXV chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I love this-not only is it good for your writer's block, but it's good for the rest of us too. I ran outta steam this morning (not complaining, I got a lot done and was almost late for work) but I think you might've given me the shove I need. Great work, and thanks!
Bowsenbell chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Emerin: It's Minas Tirith, not Terith. If it's just a typing error, ah well, those can't be helped.

Sulzberry: Yes it can...

Koryu: Is she like this all the time?

Sulzberry: Uh-huh.

Emerin: HEY! Are you guys talking about me?