Reviews for An Intrepid Situation
Oh my! I want to know what discussion would take place the next morning between the master and the student
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
My favorite unusual character interactions would always be Shishou and Kaoru. I can't get enough of it.
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
What a charming piece you have created. The way you write Hiko's character is right on-point and it made me smile to read the acceptance of KenKao from his point of view. Well done.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
i did so enjoy how you had kaoru and hiko 'lock horns' it amuses me to see the fireworks.
gin
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Ha! I think you kept Hiko very much in character here. We don't really get a sense of what he thinks of Kaoru in the manga (at least, not to my memory) but I think this story nails what his reaction would be if he took the time to speak with her. Well done.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Loved this bit of Hiko-goodness
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You write a fine Hiko. This is a wonderful companion piece to chapter 7. It had me smirking by the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I don't understand why people think Kaoru isn't pretty. Ami portrayed Kaoru like she was instructed too, as the Japanese don't like bold women.
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I love Hiko. I love this. Of COURSE his favorite thing to do is torment people ;) but in a way that's more helpful than hurtful. Nice characterization.
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Cute one-shot! You did a great job at portraying Hiko and his… oh so charming personality :-)
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute conversation between Hiko and Kaoru.
bambi chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I don't think kaoru has chubby cheeks but i like your portrayal of her. I'm rather disappointed of emi takei's portrayal of her. I can't see the strong and feisty girl we knw and love
policis chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Howling with laughter the whole time, you got Hiko down pat. Lovely and funny and oh so in character, this evil and very generous and wise man. Great piece as usual!