Reviews for Engineering the Future
GrandAssassin95 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Your story is so unique, no one else has gone for a story setting like this (to my knowledge) and pulled it off so well! And the unfamiliar inclusion of Daro makes it truly fascinating too read. Keep up the great work! :)
VODKA18 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Dobra historia, nie mogę się doczekać następnych rozdziałów.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Oh, those frakking bosh'tets! Just who the frak did this, and why! I WANNA RIP THEM APART!
What a hell of a way to change Mindor's fall. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
And just update when you can, its better than a dead story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Dag nabbit, only two chapters so far? Great story, shows a lot of potential. And will Shepard & Daro be on-planet when the slavers hit? Can'twait for the next chapter! :)
lancer365 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
This has AMAZING story potential so I'd love to read more. So far it's great and I'm hooked. :)
VODKA18 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Very good I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Duh duh duuhhhh... What will Shepard be? A Hero, a Survivor, a Butcher? Or will it be a mix of the three?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Yep, Shepard and Daro are apparently that dense. Will this end up being Tali x Shep x Daro, or will one of them just be a bff? Other than that, great chapter. :)
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Not a bad start. I wonder what kind of relationship Shepard will have with Xen?
VODKA18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Great start with the nightmare! Nice to see another story with Daro'Xen as a prominent character. :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2