Reviews for Instantly in Love
SpartanGuard chapter 7 . 6/3
Oh, this is so sweet! I love You've Got Mail and your twist on that is so great!
aestheticedits5813 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Why would a bar have blankets in a supply room? Why would a bar have blankets? Table clothes ? Maybe. But blankets? WHAT?!
CShipper chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
I love it! Slowly revealing themselves to each other and making little milestones and figuring out how to work through their problems. And now they are going to move in together, yay! Thanks for this, it was a delightful read and I'm still screaming internally over this entire trope!
CShipper chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
Snowed in together and it finally all comes together! And Emma just frustrated with not knowing how to feel and taking it out on Killian, I can see that. I'm glad that they finally got to talk a bit and resolved that tension. Though now, they'll probably be at it like rabbits. :P
CShipper chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
Why was I kind of expecting that reaction from Emma? I know that she hates Killian, but I still don't get what about him she hates. Plus, he is the man that she fell in love with, so... I really hope that they'll talk soon, because they are still them. And that kiss was absolutely amazing, I was hoping that would happen, too!
CShipper chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
Oh, my god! They totally should've had something to identify themselves to each other, instead they just let themselves think that they could find the other. And then the pieces finally clicking! But, you had to end it there?! How could you?! I've got to read on, now!
CShipper chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Almost kissing each other in real life! And then kinda regretting it after because they don't want to cheat on the person who actually holds their heart. And they kinda had a heart-to-heart in the cab, letting the real them poke out a bit, but the teasing got a bit too much. And shouldn't Emma tell her pirate that she almost kissed someone, too? Considering that she did... And she agreed! I can't wait to see how the dinner goes!
CShipper chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Haha! Killian is Employee of the Month again and Emma had to give the award this time around. I love that David loves Killian, it's always fun to see that! And Killian hoping that his online lover is nothing like his devil boss, he's going to have a heart attack, isn't he? I wonder why they hate each other so much?
CShipper chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
So, while reading the summary for this, I started laughing out loud and squealing, because how perfect! And then I was reading it and I love how they kinda can't stand each other but they can still feel the sexual tension and their lines are just too good! And both looking forward to talking to each other over the net and half in love with each other. I cannot wait for them to get on good terms in real life and then realize who they are!
littlemissliketofight chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
As my favourite movie is You've Got Mail, you can only imagine how much I love this :) x
Kmomof4 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Lovely, beautiful, precious! Really enjoyed that! Emma's walls and Killian's hope we're on full display throughout. Well done! Enjoyed it very much!
Kmomof4 chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
That was beautiful! You have written these two absolutely perfectly!
Kmomof4 chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
Ohhhhhh bless her heart! Come on Emma!
Kmomof4 chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Yessssssssssssss!
Kmomof4 chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
There is a very thin line between love and hate and Killian's done crossed it... this is so good!