Reviews for The One Your Mother Warned You About
ElleOnEarth chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
This fic truly had me smiling out from ear to ear (when I wasn't laughing out loud, that is!). Your Bender is, in a word...beauteous! I love, adore and more him! And your story overall, obviously. The pace is on point and I found the characters very relatable with realistic dialogue. I particularly enjoyed their instances of interior monologue, as well. You've done a wonderful job showcasing their various thought processes. On the whole: your depiction of Claire and John's relationship seemed like a natural progression from the events in the film, if they had indeed conceived a child together. What can I say but brava? 3
ElleOnEarth chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
*Sighs dreamily.* This fic equals love. 3
ElleOnEarth chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Aww...this is just so thoroughly entertaining! :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Ok
DimitriAndRoza Belikov chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
This story was VERY nicely written! I really loved how you didn't turn it into something unrealistic and just give them their happily every after... does that make me pessimistic? Anyways, you did a FANTASTIC job at capturing John and Claire. I'm glad you wrote Claire's parents the way you did too. I'm glad they didn't push John away; they already had it hard enough! I am surprised that you don't have as many reviews as you should, because this is obviously a very well written and professional sounding sorry that you wrote! Thank you for writing! I will be looking for other works of yours as well! Great job!
Aurelia Faiza chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This has been such an amazing story to read, thank you so, so much for taking the time to write and share it! I love seeing Claire presented like this, mature and pragmatic and all - it makes a change to how she's written in most fics I've read :)
froggygrl chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
This story is seriously so cute! Im so glad i switched fandoms for a bit :D keep up the good work
Tbcjb33 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Noooooo don't have it be the end. I read a lot of john and Claire fanfics and this by far was one of my favorites. Please write a sequel. I would love to see John and Claire continue on together and especially in married life and possibly having another little one. Please continue this story.