Reviews for Pound of Flesh
Raymond chapter 19 . 11/25
Seriously this is probably one of the most pathetic fanfics ever, I mean really why did you have to make Kopa die and on top of that Kiara and Kovu don't have Cubs so you've basically taken out the best scenes and added in the worse, like come on they're fricking teenagers for God sake what the hell is wrong with you people for doing that and Kotani shipping cousins for God sake?!
Vanessa Stoffel chapter 19 . 2/12
Kovu was triggered by his mother's deal in the chapter: darkness , if I was him in that situation I wouldn't have taken it either but again if I was him I would have tucked my legs and pushed on nuka's stomach
Vanessa Stoffel chapter 13 . 1/13
zira is a cruel mom if I was kovu in that situation that must have been painful to wacth
I's carpenter chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Good story :D)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Good story!
zGUILTYSP4RT4Nz chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Well, you've done it again, I really enjoyed the read. The grammar is very good, except from one misplaced speech mark but we're all human. 9.975/10, I would also recommend to a friend.
darktardis.63 chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
Wonderful story!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Your ending was truly unexpected and came to a bit of a confused shock, but it had me hooked on reading through to the very end. Your adding of cubs may had been a little typical, considering how many OC's are out there, but they way you described them hardly gave any feel of a Mary Sue at all. Your story was well thought out, descriptive, and I'm glad the lot was different from what you expect from alternate timelines. Congratulations on finishing your story and I look forward for what you have planned next.
Starzinmieyez chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
This was a good way to end :)
Haradion chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Wow.
That was a good read
Ive read since the start of the series, and I've not regretted it.

This fandom seems quiet of late, but even so, this was an enjoyable read. I am glad it had a nice conclusion.
While the story purports to be. About Kovu, it can just as easily be said to be about Vitani.
The differences between the two characters were Stark.
A nice touch, was illustrating Simba's reluctance to allow the outlanders return - almost fearing Vitani's power.

In all, a great story I enjoyed immensely. Well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
I would absolutely LOVE to see Simba's visit to Vitani and the Outsider liberation! Your story is so good!
Kirsten chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
I would definitely love to see Simba's visit to Vintani and the liberation of the Outsiders! I would love if you could include that. :)

This story is AMAZING! I'm enjoying it so much and am so excited for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Yes! Please do a flashback!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
Oh one hand I consider Zira to be a great Disney villain and my favorite of all of them, on the other hand, ding dong the witch is dead! I hope Vitani survives, she actually has moral of all the Outsiders. Though I do hope Simba and the rest of his pride can appeal to there better nature. I would like to see that. And we finally get some hinted future romance. Thanks for adding that at the end there.
AshWolf Forever chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
This story is so much better than Disney's. It feels more real.