Reviews for Epiphanies and Ever Afters
Mlle M's chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'm only reading this now, but glad I did. A very sweet tag. I love the last lines, a very satisfying ending. Nicely done, I really like how you thread your words and ideas. Beautifully written!
Patresa chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
They better do this on the show too
GoneMental42 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Really liked your story. Sweet, tender & intimate.
DKateri chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
A truly wonderful tag to Blue Bird. I love it. It is the perfect continuation, with the same beautiful tone as the episode. Thank you.
Aleanbh chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is gorgeous and seems a natural set of events to follow the episode, thank you!
Emmeline chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Still waiting for that longer piece you promised... I need MOAR.
wimmer511 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Very cute! Intimate and sweet. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us. Looks like your fangirling paid off. ;)
Totorsg chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
so sweet! damn, i'm melting here.
it's so lovely!
we're canon! yay! haha! XD
thanks for that piece of gold.
fbiwoman223 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
*sniffle* This was perfect. *looks back to top of screen*

Complete? Um, no. You MUST continue this. For no other reason than it would be some form of negligence not to. And I really, really want to read more.

(And I cannot WAIT for her to say "I love you" in S7!)

Anyhoo, update soon, please. :)
Laubelle88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Loved it so much! Perfect!
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
"he was struck by how light he felt." This is the most beautiful thing about the whole story, the whole finale. He has opened up, and no matter what happens after this, he's made a huge step toward recovering. Wonderful tag.
JaneMarplePT chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is beautiful, thank you.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Loved it!
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Aww... :) This is adorable. And I fully expect to see stuff like this on the show when it finally comes back. In the meantime, I will join you in watching the kiss over and over.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »