Reviews for Harry's Golden Nuggets
Sensorybuzz chapter 24 . 4/15
Great story!
Celticowl chapter 3 . 4/11
hilarious story, great fun so far.
a fan of this chapter 24 . 1/26
As I understand it, some have complained to you about this story. Honestly, they are idiots. This is a great story. Although it contains some inconsistencies, it is very well written.

As for the Patronus... I don't know if it was Voldemort's, but in another story that I don't remember, Harry's Patronus is a dragon (the soul of that specific dragon or something like that) and he was able to absorb the Killing Curse. and kill whoever he touched (imagine a patronus with a green color due to the killing curse)

I would have loved an epilogue where Harry finds a woman to marry or some descendant finding Harry's diary... it would have been great
not a fan chapter 16 . 1/26
And how are they supposed to know the password? I sincerely believe that if there is no good explanation the story loses a lot of quality.
a fan of this chapter 10 . 1/26
I honestly think you have gone too far with the amount of gold, 170 billion in pounds is too much, at most I would have put 1 or 2 billion (taking into account that you are saying that he does not have almost 100 million and Malfoy should not have more than double or triple at most)

Yes, at most the offer would have had to be 300 to 500 million galleons at most and there would be 2 to 5 times more gold in the land than that.

What you have written here is not very realistic... or perhaps what Harry would have supposedly found is not even 10% of what has been extracted so far in gold... it still seems too much to me.
a fan of this chapter 9 . 1/26
Poor Harry, although after all the work he has done I doubt he would have made that mistake... I just hope it is not mentioned again, what a shame
a fan of this chapter 7 . 1/26
I think some things are missing, I doubt that the wounds can heal so quickly or that Harry did not need blood replacements or similar.

Anyway, it's funny to see what happens with the prophet and the weekly witch.
a fan of this chapter 3 . 1/26
Maybe you're exaggerating with the amount of clothes Harry is buying at once.

Another thing is that it is quite annoying that you don't mention an approximate amount of what Harry is spending, it feels stupid to say that he has billions of pounds and we don't even see a figure of what it has cost for something he has bought or for his stay at the hotel

When I read that Harry was going to buy a tent I started to laugh, a tent with a huge interior to live in a Gringotts vault, what I didn't expect was the jungle inside the tent hahahaha

I hope the stuffed elephant stays and maybe the head of some big cat, being a Gryffindor and all.

dumbeldor's assumption that harry is in africa is very funny, although it does make some sense
a fan of this chapter 2 . 1/26
Pretty funny how you got rid of the Dursleys.
not a fan chapter 1 . 1/26
Although I am intrigued by how the story will continue, I hate when Harry is given an exaggeration of titles and money, I could understand a title or a good amount of money, but I think you have exaggerated it a lot.
Zile0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
Its been a long time since you posted this story but I hope you are still reading reviews. I really loved it and its unique plot points. I’m going to follow you in hopes that I will get to read another of your stories some day. Thank you so much.
mithrilandtj chapter 24 . 11/4/2023
Actually I think the patronus against voldy has been used in one other story that I've read, but I don't remember the title.
It was years ago.

Loved this story though. It was very fun. ;-)
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
I LIKE this kind of plot! It really is plausible that the Potters intermarried many times, amassing such wealth and properties. And as for the titles, Harry would (in real life) have to meet with Her Majesty just to present himself and to be confirmed in all his many titles.
Wowza!
geenakmom chapter 24 . 7/27/2023
This was Brilliant! So many new concepts you took a ran with them. Most I’ve still never read in other stories. So happy to have found and read this! Thank you for a great story!
geenakmom chapter 9 . 7/26/2023
I’m laughing and enjoying this so much!