Reviews for Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know
fanficnewbee chapter 20 . 5/13
Neville is so cute!
fanficnewbee chapter 12 . 5/13
Can see what yo meant concerning this chapter, it kinda falls flat, but at least you gave s something. TYFS.
fanficnewbee chapter 8 . 5/13
Am looking forward to where you seem to be headed, TYFS.
Bronze chapter 18 . 5/4
I think Hanna's a much better date for Neville then Ginny. For one thing, she's his age and for another, I think they're gonna become a couple fairly soon. But I also feel sorry for Ginny. This might just be her only chance to go to a formal ball while at school. So, Molly's saying basically she's too young to go to the ball with someone as a friend. That's not going to do her self- confidence any good. I'm always left wonder how Good Ole Fumblemort didn't catch on to his supposed very good friend, Allister, Mad-Eye, Moody, wasn't his very good friend. He had one full year to notice anything off, such as his taking a drink from his hipflask every hour. The man's normal is so paranoid that his picture is in the dictionary under the word! So, drinking would be out of character for him. Yet, Fumblemort never noticed. Or, if he did, he didn't do anything about it. To me that makes him an accessory before and after the fact as the only people who would replace Moody would be Death Eaters wanting to kill or harm Harry. Ya know, it'd be really funny if, after the Tournament, the Goblins told Harry he's now considered an adult as the Tournament was only for adult witches and wizards. Then Harry tells Good Ole Fumblemort good luck and have fun fighting the newly arisen Dark Lord without him. Let the old fraud think Harry wasn't going to fight. Instead, Harry gets the training Good Ole Fumblemort refuses to give him. Also have the Goblins remove the Horcrux from Harry's forehead without telling Good Ole Fumblemort anything about it. That'd drive the old fraud batshit crazy!
Bronze chapter 17 . 5/4
Ya know, it sounds like MoooRon has a part of Riddle's in his head from second year. I wonder if this means that now MoooRon has to die as well as Harry to make Vultureworst mortal again? Or does Good Ole Fumblemort know of someway to remove it from MoooRon without him needing to die? That wouldn't surprise me at all! After all, the Weasley family are one of his greatest supporters. I see that Harry's told a bit about his life with the Dursleys to his friends. And has promised more in the near future. That family, and I use that term very lightly, really should be dealt with. How they can consider it normal to treat a child the way they did, well perhaps a shrink could find that answer in a few decades of working on all three. In the meantime, they should be locked up where they can't ever hurt anyone ever again.
Bronze chapter 16 . 5/4
Oh, now that's a very good idea! Hermione going with Victor gives her her own date and she can switch partners to dance with Harry a few times as Victor can dance with Luna. Next all four need to work on Neville. Get him to take pride in himself and pride with his ability with plants. As for helping MooooRon with anything, who cares what that lazy bigot thinks! He's all friendly friendly with Harry till Harry shows he's good at something, then he gets angry and jealous of both Harry and whatever Harry's good at. Anyhoo, MoooRon's what's called a fair weather friend. It wouldn't surprise me if Fumblemort arranged for MoooRon to be friends with Harry in the first place! It is rather strange that a woman who attended Hogwash for seven years, married a man who attended for seven years and has two sons that graduated after seven years can't remember the platform number and is walking through the muggle side of Kings Cross Station all but screaming that secret to everyone within hearing distance. Statute of Secrecy mean anything to her? Sure sounds like a set up to me! Then there's MoooRon coming into Harry's compartment saying everywhere else was full up. I seriously doubt that!
Bronze chapter 15 . 5/2
Well, maybe this next chapter will follow canon more closely then I expected. I can see Hermione going as Victors date to the ball while Harry takes Luna. But I'd really like to see this story depart from canon more. Say, Good Ole Fumblemort having an accident and sending two or three months in the Hospital Wing. Preferably unconscious the whole time. Or even better yet, the remaining time of the school year and beyond! It's not like the old fraud has done anything good in his life after all. Harry really should go to Gringotts and check his family vault(s) and estate. Find out if the old fraud is or has stolen from the Potter Family. It wouldn't surprise me that Good Ole Fumblemort has been paying the Dursleys for all the abuse they've done to him. And seeing as they've never spent any money on Harry, that's theft and the Goblins don't like thieves. In a sort of round about way that makes Good Ole Fumblemort a thieve as well as he's the one paying them out of the Potter vault(s).
Bronze chapter 14 . 4/19
Well, there's no sense going to Ole Fumblemort for help. All he seems to want to do is set up life or death traps within that so called school. Though, truthfully, Harry's got a very good point. But the Death Eater will get him the info he needs. He does have to insure Harry survives the task after all. His Master would torture him till his mind broke much like Neville's parent did, should he report that Potter died. Though, I do wonder what Ole Fumblemort would do if Harry did die. There's a still another problem just for Harry though. With all those taps open, Harry's gonna smell like a perfumed girl. Hope he does something about it before returning to his dorm room.
Bronze chapter 22 . 4/17
Do you realize this is the second writing of this story I've read? Now I've got to read number three?! Will you please make up your mind before I start swing from trees screaming?! ;) Truthfully, I stared reading this story a few years ago but somehow lost it. Then found it again and, ya, you guessed it! I lost it again. Now I've finished the original version and am working on the second. I will eventually go on to the third version. I'll only ask this once but I doubt you'll do it in this story. Please kill off Good Ole Fumblemort before he gets to totally ruin Harry's life. It's not like the Potterverse doesn't have a villain for Harry to fight already.
Bronze chapter 13 . 4/17
You do realize that chapter title comes awfully close to a 1960's tv show very famous saying, don't you? Change one word and you might get sued. By this point in time, GOD only knows who holds the copyrights to that show! Ya, I'm old enough to've watched it. Corny and campy as it was. I'll give you a hint, the main character was the one to say it.
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/17
Of course they wouldn't be believed! Even when they have proof the professors simply refuse to believe them! It's the Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome. They won't hear what they don't want to hear after all. Or maybe Ole Fumblemort's been Potioning them so they won't ask question about his moronic ideas concerning the school. I mean, they've got a ghost teaching History of Magic who puts all but a few to sleep. The poorest of all possible DADA teachers every year. A so called Potions Master who can't or won't teach the subject properly and gets his personal jollies harassing most of the students not in his house and insulting the son of a long dead rival. But for some strange reason the staff do nothing about any of it. Harry and friends, along with all the other Half-Bloods as well as Muggle-born should simply not turn up for their next year at Hogwash and transfer to a much better school outside the country. Now that'd throw the British Magical World into a panic! After all, much as the Purebloods hate both the latter groups, they still need their money to keep Hogwash open. There's simply not enough Purebloods to pay to do that. Unless they raise the tuition through the roof that is. Talk about panic in the hallways!
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/17
Luna is so sneaky! She'll make a great field agent! She'll drive anyone she talks to nuts! And by then, that'll be her intent. Well, isn't that a surprise, they've figured out that Ole Mad-Eye Moody is an imposter early in the year! That something Ole Fumblemort surely doesn't want them to know just yet. It's much too early in the year for that! If the old fraud should find out, I wouldn't put it past him to wipe their memories of the fact. I'm still waiting for Good Ole Fumblemort to sic his personal attack dog on Harry for not doing as he wanted and stop using Parseltongue.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/17
Next up should be Snape. Whenever Ole Fumblemort fails to get what he wants from Harry, Snape steps in to be extra nasty till Harry gives in and does things Good Ole Fumblemorts' way. With any luck, when the Dragon hatches, Snape'll be there and get flamed. Of course, it won't be anything like a full grown adult but it might set him, well, his robes anyways, on fire. I wonder if he knows stop, drop, and roll?
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/17
And here's the scene where Malformed Sr. attempts to get Harry arrested and sent to Azkaban so to break him down and make him easy to access when his Master wants him. Ya know, I read a story where it tells WHY the Malformed family now lives in Briton. Seems they supported a Dark Lord in their homeland of France and when he fell they got out just ahead of the Guillotine. As in the French Revolution. So, they've always been on the wrong side of whatever war they're in. Thus, he's obviously paying Fudge to do whatever moves the Dark Lords take over forward.
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/17
Enter Malformed Sr. stage right. Maybe for the first time in his life he and Ole Fumblemort will agree on something. Harry can't keep the egg. Though, they'll disagree on Harry going to Azkaban. Of course, Malformed Sr. will want to put Harry there and the Minister of/for Moronic Actions will totally agree with him. Now Ole Fumblemortwill disagree about Azkaban but try using the treat of it to scare Harry into doing as he says. Too bad for all three they'll soon see their plans in ruins. It's really too bad Harry couldn't feed all three to the Dragons. That'd sure upset a few people in the Ministry. Though, somehow I get the feeling Madam Bones wouldn't be one of them.
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »