Reviews for Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know
Arthur Yeoward chapter 1 . 4/24
Nvm
Arthur Yeoward chapter 1 . 4/24
How do they get 56 points. Isn’t there anyway boy 5 judges with a Max of 50 points or am I just special
Im sorry...you re-writing? Why? This was fine as it was and i was waiting fot the egg to hatch
You havent been a jerk and the book has been great so far
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 22 . 2/3
Please Continue
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 6 . 11/25/2021
I'm really enjoying this re-write as much as the original draft!
Baelorfan chapter 12 . 9/5/2021
What about the Marauders' Map which revealed Pettigrew's identity while he was a rat Animagus?
pf chapter 6 . 8/12/2021
"everyone thought that in the early 90s.." bruh its 1994
lokyyt chapter 22 . 7/19/2021
more please keep trying and please reply
ANewRanger chapter 22 . 7/13/2021
Oh please continue, I loved this book! Can’t believe it’s stopped here. Desperately hoping for a new chapter, childish it might seem to you but i think it’s great haha
Bronze chapter 21 . 6/30/2021
Oh, I'm interested alright! I rate this one right up there with Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood for being funny. I mean, who can't laugh at Ron Weasley getting a harem of Dark witches by accident?! Or Poor Ole Vuldemort having to deal with all his newest Death Eater recruits being flamboyantly gay? Not to mention Poor Wormtail having to try to pay all the bills that Lucius never got around to. Meanwhile Harry and Hermione are having a great summer when they not trying to evade Luna.
Bronze chapter 20 . 6/30/2021
Well, it could be worse. He could be shopping with several who wanted his HONEST opinion of how they looked in every dress they tried on. And woe be unto him if he tells what he really thinks of one! Having never done that with even one girl/woman, I can only go by what I've read and heard. Of course, it could be better. He could be at the castle watching the egg hatch.
Bronze chapter 19 . 6/30/2021
Ya, let's get cracking indeed! Both the egg and Ron's head. Molly's not gonna be a quiet and happy camper once she learns about all the charms on dear little Ron. Especially if the Healers of St. Mongo's find all Good Ole Fumblemorts charms work and can trace it back to him. If Good Ole Fumblemort thought the Howlers Molly sent to her kids were loud, well the one(s) she'll send him will make those seem like whispers! They might even hear them in London from Scotland. After all, it is said that Molly has quite the set of pipes on her.
Azeri-Doni chapter 22 . 6/5/2021
I have to disagree that it was childish, it's a rough story to be sure, but I loved its premise.
it has a lot of potential and I look forward to the rewrite!
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 5/30/2021
This story is getting weird with how much it keeps repeating that Parseltongue is a Dark ability/power. when it is not. In fact it is never stated to be, only being referenced as used only by Dark Wizards. Ignoring that it was also used by Merlin and Paracelsus.
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »