Reviews for Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2020
Please rewrite it. It was a fun story and I like to see what you do with it today. And "when" you rewrite it please announce it here in this story so that we get a notice if we have the chapter alarm on for this story
Yvon chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
Bonjour
Moi j'aimerais avoir la suite
Merci
Ranmaleopard chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
Og course I still want to read this. I eagerly await your next enjoyable work!
rb2312 chapter 20 . 11/3/2020
Hope the egg finally hatches next chapter.

Guessing the hospital found the compulsion charmsWonder what molly will do if she finds out albus is responsible.
Think the old man is about to find out why you do not mess with a mother and her children.
Phantoms12 chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
I would absolutely love a rewrite of this story. If you do decide to rewrite it I will be looking forward to it but I’ll also understand if you ultimately decide not to because it’s your life.
AQUA FIRE PHOENIX chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
please continue it. i liked this ff
Nessa2685 chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
I still want to read it! please!
Kerrain chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
I just reread the entire story. So yes I'd love to see it concluded. Good luck with your decision.
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 11/2/2020
Great job here honey! I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
BookLover120 chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
I love this story. I think I’ve reread it at least 4 times . Please don’t abandon the story, I don’t care if it’s a rewrite or what, I just really like it!
buterflypuss chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
a rewrite would be great if you're up to it
marcus nightfire chapter 20 . 11/2/2020
Glad to see an update this story is still a favorite of mine and fun read
millerb82hotmail.com chapter 20 . 11/2/2020
Please don't abandon this story!
Arjayess chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
Well, I only re-read this because I REMEMBERED IT from all those years ago, so you must have done something good.
Carry on - even if you've changed 'style' after all this time.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 21 . 11/2/2020
A rewrite would be cool.I really enjoyed this, but I’d love to see where you’d take it in a rewrite
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »