Reviews for Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know
Bronze chapter 20 . 6/30/2021
Well, it could be worse. He could be shopping with several who wanted his HONEST opinion of how they looked in every dress they tried on. And woe be unto him if he tells what he really thinks of one! Having never done that with even one girl/woman, I can only go by what I've read and heard. Of course, it could be better. He could be at the castle watching the egg hatch.
Bronze chapter 19 . 6/30/2021
Ya, let's get cracking indeed! Both the egg and Ron's head. Molly's not gonna be a quiet and happy camper once she learns about all the charms on dear little Ron. Especially if the Healers of St. Mongo's find all Good Ole Fumblemorts charms work and can trace it back to him. If Good Ole Fumblemort thought the Howlers Molly sent to her kids were loud, well the one(s) she'll send him will make those seem like whispers! They might even hear them in London from Scotland. After all, it is said that Molly has quite the set of pipes on her.
Azeri-Doni chapter 22 . 6/5/2021
I have to disagree that it was childish, it's a rough story to be sure, but I loved its premise.
it has a lot of potential and I look forward to the rewrite!
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 5/30/2021
This story is getting weird with how much it keeps repeating that Parseltongue is a Dark ability/power. when it is not. In fact it is never stated to be, only being referenced as used only by Dark Wizards. Ignoring that it was also used by Merlin and Paracelsus.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 5/30/2021
And if she'll have me, I'll be hers too? What is this, The Lord of the Rings? AND MY AXE!
Mark Sinfield chapter 22 . 5/19/2021
Really enjoyed this story hope you continue
fanficnewbee chapter 20 . 5/13/2021
Neville is so cute!
fanficnewbee chapter 12 . 5/13/2021
Can see what yo meant concerning this chapter, it kinda falls flat, but at least you gave s something. TYFS.
fanficnewbee chapter 8 . 5/13/2021
Am looking forward to where you seem to be headed, TYFS.
Bronze chapter 18 . 5/4/2021
I think Hanna's a much better date for Neville then Ginny. For one thing, she's his age and for another, I think they're gonna become a couple fairly soon. But I also feel sorry for Ginny. This might just be her only chance to go to a formal ball while at school. So, Molly's saying basically she's too young to go to the ball with someone as a friend. That's not going to do her self- confidence any good. I'm always left wonder how Good Ole Fumblemort didn't catch on to his supposed very good friend, Allister, Mad-Eye, Moody, wasn't his very good friend. He had one full year to notice anything off, such as his taking a drink from his hipflask every hour. The man's normal is so paranoid that his picture is in the dictionary under the word! So, drinking would be out of character for him. Yet, Fumblemort never noticed. Or, if he did, he didn't do anything about it. To me that makes him an accessory before and after the fact as the only people who would replace Moody would be Death Eaters wanting to kill or harm Harry. Ya know, it'd be really funny if, after the Tournament, the Goblins told Harry he's now considered an adult as the Tournament was only for adult witches and wizards. Then Harry tells Good Ole Fumblemort good luck and have fun fighting the newly arisen Dark Lord without him. Let the old fraud think Harry wasn't going to fight. Instead, Harry gets the training Good Ole Fumblemort refuses to give him. Also have the Goblins remove the Horcrux from Harry's forehead without telling Good Ole Fumblemort anything about it. That'd drive the old fraud batshit crazy!
Bronze chapter 17 . 5/4/2021
Ya know, it sounds like MoooRon has a part of Riddle's in his head from second year. I wonder if this means that now MoooRon has to die as well as Harry to make Vultureworst mortal again? Or does Good Ole Fumblemort know of someway to remove it from MoooRon without him needing to die? That wouldn't surprise me at all! After all, the Weasley family are one of his greatest supporters. I see that Harry's told a bit about his life with the Dursleys to his friends. And has promised more in the near future. That family, and I use that term very lightly, really should be dealt with. How they can consider it normal to treat a child the way they did, well perhaps a shrink could find that answer in a few decades of working on all three. In the meantime, they should be locked up where they can't ever hurt anyone ever again.
Bronze chapter 16 . 5/4/2021
Oh, now that's a very good idea! Hermione going with Victor gives her her own date and she can switch partners to dance with Harry a few times as Victor can dance with Luna. Next all four need to work on Neville. Get him to take pride in himself and pride with his ability with plants. As for helping MooooRon with anything, who cares what that lazy bigot thinks! He's all friendly friendly with Harry till Harry shows he's good at something, then he gets angry and jealous of both Harry and whatever Harry's good at. Anyhoo, MoooRon's what's called a fair weather friend. It wouldn't surprise me if Fumblemort arranged for MoooRon to be friends with Harry in the first place! It is rather strange that a woman who attended Hogwash for seven years, married a man who attended for seven years and has two sons that graduated after seven years can't remember the platform number and is walking through the muggle side of Kings Cross Station all but screaming that secret to everyone within hearing distance. Statute of Secrecy mean anything to her? Sure sounds like a set up to me! Then there's MoooRon coming into Harry's compartment saying everywhere else was full up. I seriously doubt that!
Bronze chapter 15 . 5/2/2021
Well, maybe this next chapter will follow canon more closely then I expected. I can see Hermione going as Victors date to the ball while Harry takes Luna. But I'd really like to see this story depart from canon more. Say, Good Ole Fumblemort having an accident and sending two or three months in the Hospital Wing. Preferably unconscious the whole time. Or even better yet, the remaining time of the school year and beyond! It's not like the old fraud has done anything good in his life after all. Harry really should go to Gringotts and check his family vault(s) and estate. Find out if the old fraud is or has stolen from the Potter Family. It wouldn't surprise me that Good Ole Fumblemort has been paying the Dursleys for all the abuse they've done to him. And seeing as they've never spent any money on Harry, that's theft and the Goblins don't like thieves. In a sort of round about way that makes Good Ole Fumblemort a thieve as well as he's the one paying them out of the Potter vault(s).
Bronze chapter 14 . 4/19/2021
Well, there's no sense going to Ole Fumblemort for help. All he seems to want to do is set up life or death traps within that so called school. Though, truthfully, Harry's got a very good point. But the Death Eater will get him the info he needs. He does have to insure Harry survives the task after all. His Master would torture him till his mind broke much like Neville's parent did, should he report that Potter died. Though, I do wonder what Ole Fumblemort would do if Harry did die. There's a still another problem just for Harry though. With all those taps open, Harry's gonna smell like a perfumed girl. Hope he does something about it before returning to his dorm room.
Bronze chapter 22 . 4/17/2021
Do you realize this is the second writing of this story I've read? Now I've got to read number three?! Will you please make up your mind before I start swing from trees screaming?! ;) Truthfully, I stared reading this story a few years ago but somehow lost it. Then found it again and, ya, you guessed it! I lost it again. Now I've finished the original version and am working on the second. I will eventually go on to the third version. I'll only ask this once but I doubt you'll do it in this story. Please kill off Good Ole Fumblemort before he gets to totally ruin Harry's life. It's not like the Potterverse doesn't have a villain for Harry to fight already.
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »