Reviews for Dragons speak Parseltongue too, you know
Bronze chapter 13 . 4/17/2021
You do realize that chapter title comes awfully close to a 1960's tv show very famous saying, don't you? Change one word and you might get sued. By this point in time, GOD only knows who holds the copyrights to that show! Ya, I'm old enough to've watched it. Corny and campy as it was. I'll give you a hint, the main character was the one to say it.
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/17/2021
Of course they wouldn't be believed! Even when they have proof the professors simply refuse to believe them! It's the Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome. They won't hear what they don't want to hear after all. Or maybe Ole Fumblemort's been Potioning them so they won't ask question about his moronic ideas concerning the school. I mean, they've got a ghost teaching History of Magic who puts all but a few to sleep. The poorest of all possible DADA teachers every year. A so called Potions Master who can't or won't teach the subject properly and gets his personal jollies harassing most of the students not in his house and insulting the son of a long dead rival. But for some strange reason the staff do nothing about any of it. Harry and friends, along with all the other Half-Bloods as well as Muggle-born should simply not turn up for their next year at Hogwash and transfer to a much better school outside the country. Now that'd throw the British Magical World into a panic! After all, much as the Purebloods hate both the latter groups, they still need their money to keep Hogwash open. There's simply not enough Purebloods to pay to do that. Unless they raise the tuition through the roof that is. Talk about panic in the hallways!
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/17/2021
Luna is so sneaky! She'll make a great field agent! She'll drive anyone she talks to nuts! And by then, that'll be her intent. Well, isn't that a surprise, they've figured out that Ole Mad-Eye Moody is an imposter early in the year! That something Ole Fumblemort surely doesn't want them to know just yet. It's much too early in the year for that! If the old fraud should find out, I wouldn't put it past him to wipe their memories of the fact. I'm still waiting for Good Ole Fumblemort to sic his personal attack dog on Harry for not doing as he wanted and stop using Parseltongue.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/17/2021
Next up should be Snape. Whenever Ole Fumblemort fails to get what he wants from Harry, Snape steps in to be extra nasty till Harry gives in and does things Good Ole Fumblemorts' way. With any luck, when the Dragon hatches, Snape'll be there and get flamed. Of course, it won't be anything like a full grown adult but it might set him, well, his robes anyways, on fire. I wonder if he knows stop, drop, and roll?
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/17/2021
And here's the scene where Malformed Sr. attempts to get Harry arrested and sent to Azkaban so to break him down and make him easy to access when his Master wants him. Ya know, I read a story where it tells WHY the Malformed family now lives in Briton. Seems they supported a Dark Lord in their homeland of France and when he fell they got out just ahead of the Guillotine. As in the French Revolution. So, they've always been on the wrong side of whatever war they're in. Thus, he's obviously paying Fudge to do whatever moves the Dark Lords take over forward.
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/17/2021
Enter Malformed Sr. stage right. Maybe for the first time in his life he and Ole Fumblemort will agree on something. Harry can't keep the egg. Though, they'll disagree on Harry going to Azkaban. Of course, Malformed Sr. will want to put Harry there and the Minister of/for Moronic Actions will totally agree with him. Now Ole Fumblemortwill disagree about Azkaban but try using the treat of it to scare Harry into doing as he says. Too bad for all three they'll soon see their plans in ruins. It's really too bad Harry couldn't feed all three to the Dragons. That'd sure upset a few people in the Ministry. Though, somehow I get the feeling Madam Bones wouldn't be one of them.
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/17/2021
Well, this really throws ye old monkey wrench Fumblemort's plans! Harry was never supposed to A, become friends with one of the Dragons from the first task. B, nor was he supposed to become the first Dragon Friend in Centuries. And C, never in Ole Fumblemort's plans was Harry to get rid of the Soul Shard of Vultureworsts' in his fourth year. None of those things was supposed to happen! Unfortunately for all of Fumblemorts' plans, it did. Now Ole Fumblemort'll have to sit down and rethink everything he'd planned over fourteen years ago. Too bad, so sad Ole Fumblemort.
Bronze chapter 6 . 4/17/2021
Sorry to say but I'm not an artsy person. But that's not to say I don't wish you luck with someone who is though. Ya, it's quite obvious that Ole Fumblemort wants total control of Harry's life. Now, unfortunately for Good Ole Fumblemort, Harry's not gonna be able to return to Durskaban for his summer of torture and general abuse. There's no way the Ministry of/for Moronic Acts will allow a Dragon into the mundane world. Though, I can imagine Vernon and Dudley's faces when Harry introduces his new familiar to them. Can you say CHOW, CHOW, CHOW? Soon followed by Marge and poor little Ripper. Of course after those four the poor Dragon would need heartburn relief. Not to mention all that fat can't be good for him/her. There's barely enough of Petunia to even be call a snack! Especially right after the other three. Sorry, but Ripper doesn't even count as a snack! Maybe the after dinner mint but that's about it, I would think. There'd also be the trouble of trying to hide it from the neighbors on Privet Drive. So, Harry's not going home for the summer and the Dursley's will very likely be grateful that " The Freak " isn't gonna live with them anymore. Of course, if Ole Fumblemort's been paying them to " care for " Harry all these years, then they're gonna be really pissed off as the payments'll likely stop. Hey, it's not like Ole Fumblemort really cares what happens to Harry just as long as he's alive to face Vultureworst and die by his wand.
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/17/2021
You just had to bring Monty Python into this, didn't you?! ;) Just how stupid can that girl get?! Trying to use a snake to attack a person who can talk to it?! Maybe she's as much a twit as Malformed is. She is, supposedly, betrothed to him after all. And as Good Ole Fumblemort has summoned Harry to his office you can bet he wants Harry to get rid of Monty because Parseltongue is Dark! In fact all the old fraud wants is to control Harry in everyway, shape and form. He'll tell Harry what to think, what to say and what to do. All for the Greater Good of course.
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/17/2021
It's quite obvious that Professor Flitwick knows nothing about this or that Ole Fumblemort won't allow him to stop it. Yet another black mark against the supposedly safest school in the world. I can see that already Luna has taken MoooRon's place in the Golden Trio and seeing as the fool can't even apologize truly and honestly, he'll never be a member of Harry's close friends again. Ah well, MoooRon'll make up for the disappointment by eating more at every meal. It certainly won't put a dent in his appetite! I'm not even sure if anything could actually put him off food for more then a few minutes regardless of want happened around him! Though, after he dies, will he tell the devil to wait till he's done eating before being taken to Hell? Come to think of it, that would be MoooRon's personal Hell. Seeing food all around him but being unable to reach or eat it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/15/2021
It's extremely obvious that Luna's being bullied by her housemates. So, how is it that her head of house is so absolutely blind to it? Does it all, once again, fall back on Ole Fumblemort being such a piss poor Headmaster of what passes for a school of magic in the UK? He knows about Harry's home life by his own admission later in canon and fanon so it stands to reason he knows what's going on in that so called school. Harry befriending that Dragon was not in any of the old fraud's plans and will lead to Harry's independence. Something Ole Fumblemort will do everything in his power to stop and reverse. Oh, and by the way, his supposed school sucks! It's supposed reputation must be the biggest joke of the magical world! I mean, what with Vultureworst so easily getting in just about every year.
adelgado0429 chapter 22 . 3/1/2021
I have definitely enjoyed this story. And I look forward to reading your rewrite. I am wondering what happened at the end, here, in this one. But thank you for leaving it up. I'm glad I stumbled onto this story.
adelgado0429 chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Loved the first chapter
Rose Hutchinson chapter 21 . 2/23/2021
Of course we are interested in you finishing this story...I DETEST being left hanging for long periods of time on a story I love.
SkyFury107 chapter 5 . 2/19/2021
Monty? M-Monty? That's a great name I tell ya...
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »