Reviews for Wedding Frame
oma13 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Yes, Arthur is an idiot! At least this Arthur! Ah, the tension increases! I think Merlin knows Arthur all too well to not realize something is fishy...Arthur is just too not like himself, Merlin is smarter than that. I hope he wakes up soon before Arthur/Kinsley really messes things up! A great, volatile chapter. Hopefully Merlin realizes and thinks of something before the situation threatens to break out into open violence! Looking forward to the next chapter!
shell22 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Explosive chapter! Thanks for updating.
Mika271170 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Oh God,i wish Merlin can figure out that Artur is not an idiot,he is just NOT himself,he is the one with the problem,not Edgar,nor Mithian!

Great chapter,please more!
Wilko chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the way this story is going. There is no way that Merlin would have suggested that Issel should speak to *Arthur* about this, he would have investigated, followed Edgar etc but not involve Arthur because he doesn't believe that Edgar was guilty nor does he think that Arthur has been acting as himself.

I know you did it for dramatic purposes but the story doesn't make sense, especially with the previous chapters.
mersan123 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Oh Arthur. You just have to give him a 10 out of 10 for subtlety...not!
Thanks, loved the chapter.
larasmith chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Did Mithian met Edgar before Arthur? Why did she agreed to a political marriage with Arthur three years ago then if she had found someone special in Edgar?

When will Merlin realize this is not his friend? Will the perpetrator ever discovered that Merlin is Emrys?
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter! But I am sooo worried about what will be next! And I ship Issel and Merlin. Yup.
nycorrall chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Oh, snap.
Sh.t just got real.
nycorrall chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Oh, shit.
They're making a Huge mistake.
shell22 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I have a feeling it won't go well! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Hmm, don't think Merlin would be suggesting they go to Arthur not with how he's acting. He already thinks Athur's acting all weird around Mithian, so why would he do that?
Spiritsong chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Merlin really needs to learn to follow his instincts and figure out that something really is wrong with Arthur. I love this chapter and how it explores Issel more. I like her :) Please update soon, I'm loving your story!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I'm really, really hoping Arthur will refuse to hear her out, and thus Merlin will know something is wrong with him. Unfortunately, it is more likely he will know that this will have some great info, listen to her, then do exactly as she fears.
gingeeinthetardis chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Hi, thank you so much for updating! I am absolutely engrossed in this story... and am excited for your next update :)
DragonflyonBreak chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Nooooooooooooo... oh man, this has taken an interesting turn and I don't know where it's going to go...

Loved it!