Reviews for Wedding Frame
ammNI chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
This fic is absolutely wonderful. I was groaning under my breath when Merlin couldn't see there was more wrong with Arthur than simply a sour mood. The reveal and reactions after were perfect. Brilliant story!
~Anna-Margaret
xx
huchamabacha chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
*Sniffs* Merlin's just *sniffs* so happy he deserves to be happy what I would give for something like this to have happened in the showwww. Great story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I love it!
Grac3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Really enjoyed this fic. Especially the bit where he ran away.
LunarFay chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
This was lovely
& though I love to ship a lot, this story felt like it could have been plucked right from the show. Merlins quirky nature, Arthur's ability to move past thing (closer to the end) the mischief. It was all very amusing. I like seeing Merlin just do what needs to be done, Arthur was in trouble & he'd be damned if he left Arthur trapped in his mind. It's nice to see that in the end their friendship openned Arthur up to a world of posablilitys.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
BreathingMagic chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. Oh my dear lord - wow! Sorry, sorry, I'll try and get myself back together to be a bit more eloquent, but THIS - wow. It just had everything one could ever wish for in a fiction, and more. And you did that without even resorting to Merlin whump, that's quite a feat! While I read this (and I did so in one go, alas it's 3am now) I went through so many different emotions - one minute I was punching my pillow (stupid Merlin! It's Arthur who's enchanted, don't go to him!), basically biting in it, then giving my mattress a rather violent treatment (oh shit oh shit Arthur can hear all this oh god damn it shit) then I was cheering along, then I was crying - gods, I was crying so hard - and inbetween I always stole a genuine laughter or two.

To make long things short : This is a bloody brilliant masterpiece and I love it (and you for writing it) with allmy heartThere definitely aren't enough Mithian fics out there (she's so awesome!) and a location other than Camelot always gives a fresh feeling to a story. I also very much liked how you sneaked in those lovely little scenes with Leon. :) The ending had me in tears again; tears of shock and relief and joy and whatnot... You darn well nailed it with this fic, and I honestly and humbly bow to your awesomeness. Wow.
AMirroredImage chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Really glad I discovered this story; great job! Your portrayal of a confident-in-his-magic Merlin, and the bond between Merlin and Arthur was refreshing and well done. It's also good to see Mithian again. I loved her in the show, and always love to find more fics with her in them. Thanks for writing this!
Ltchoz chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
This is the fourth story that I have read of yours and I got to say I love your stories! I love that you use the character Mithian in your story. I loved her in the TV show and wish that I saw more of her there. Thanks for posting, really enjoyed it.
Katz4 chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
I loved this! Absolutely wonderful Merlin and Author fic! The whole time Arthur was possessed was wonderful, I swear I was practically yelling at my laptop "It's not really him! He's been possessed!" Really felt for Arthur there, so you really got how he felt across to the readers, at least I think so. :) Must have been awful, having someone else in your head! The reveal was fantastic! I loved how Merlin and Author both reacted to everything. I think it was just the perfect amount of emotion and angst! And while keeping everyone in character too! The Post reveal 'what will Arthur do about magic laws now' part was also well and realistically handled.
Also it was nice to have new characters! Mithian and the other Nemethens we're nice to have, and it was fun to imagine everything happening without the familiar backdrop of Camelot!
One last thing to mention. I loved the ending! Now that is a good strong ending line if I ever heard one! And it keeps the story open, so that now we can all imagine for ourselves what Merlin says where it goes from here. Wonderful! Thank You for writing such a great story.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
That's going to be a fun conversation, and I actually mean that. I think Merlin is going to enjoy telling Arthur some of the things he's done, and Arthur will enjoy teasing about some of it as well!
Akayuki Novak chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
"Everything." *shaky, but happy, laugh* That's quite a lot to tell. But it's fantastic. Thank you for writing this.
oma13 chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Ah, I love happy endings and a warm and understanding Arthur! Great story!
wryter501 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
oh, good. bad guy's dead, but merlin didn't intend to, and didn't know he was doing it... best way, all around.
awesome-sauce! nemeth legalizing magic as a lead for camelot! and yay for not having arthur just declare it to be so, but recognize that it will be a long and hard process!
oh, that's so nice. arthur accepts merlin's 'mistakes' because he's made them himself... they are more alike than they realize, these boys...
thanks very much for a well-crafted story - and the smile it put on my face!
wryter501 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
oh, ouch. arthur thinks merlin would leave him that easily, that quickly... just an offer of recognition, just a little matter of freedom... :(
and now mithian knows...
oh, that's awful. because arthur never really does see merlin scared. and now, to be scared of /him/...
and i do rather like arthur shouting give me some credit! i mean, if arthur knows these things about merlin - that he's loyal/protective/self-sacrificial, then merlin has got to know things about arthur that would give him some confidence, too! (ps, i'm not my father!)
'you're not going to be alone anymore'... oh, that's awesome. *wipes tear*
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »