Reviews for Wedding Frame
wryter501 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
hm. damning detail, that knife. how and why would arthur have kinsley's knife...
wow. a reveal from merlin's own mouth, that arthur is listening to because merlin doesn't know he's listening!
oh, crap. well, arthur's safety is always paramount, isn't it? merlin will save him no matter what his reaction is... :( poor boy, though. doesn't deserve that panic.
wryter501 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
you know, i kind of love edgar. smart suggestion, with the lead - but on the other hand, put arthur in a big lead box? because yeah, he's going to agree with that! :D
i kind of like merlin involving mithian & co. in his magical maneuvering to save arthur, this time!
wow. showdown time!
wryter501 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
obviously whoever wrote the note knew about the stone - so had access to the princess' chambers, or knows whoever put it there - so why did they not take care of it themself?...
i suppose, if he has to, merlin can bring back old dragoon and pretend it was him who planted the magic... :D
ah! - and now merlin knows!
wryter501 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
and. arthur knows this servant's name?... *lifts suspicious eyebrow*
okay, but - that doesn't even make sense. mithian agreed to marry edgar while she was in caerleon - so why would a stone in her bedroom at nemeth cause her to fall in love?
ps, is arthur's experience with that whole 'gwen enchanted the prince to fall for her' nonsense going to come into play? obviously magical objects can be planted for many reasons - even ones that don't work at all?...
wryter501 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
how aggravating - merlin being obedient, for once, just when it's the wrong thing to do! :)
interesting! that mithian's servant thinks she's the one enchanted! and merlin continues oblivious... kind of like to see a little more of arthur's pov, whether he's trying to plan something devious, or whether his attempts have failed, or what...
wryter501 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
oh, that was funny. merlin telling arthur what he was going to do, for a change. screw your orders, this is /my/ agenda!
wryter501 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
i think you've done a great job of making arthur sound like someone else. close, but not really arthur.
but there's always that question. recognizing something is off, but not knowing what, or what (if anything) should be done about it...
wryter501 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
huh boy. arthur not being arthur. but merlin not knowing exactly how paranoid he needs to be - and really, who can argue with a day off (especially without more proof?)...
crap. his thoughts and his memories aren't his own. how is he going to get around this?
and oh, great. for a minute i thought merlin was going to tag along with arthur out of sheer boredom - but now he's off with leon!
wryter501 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
i kind of cringe whenever arthur says stuff like, my life is busier than yours... but it's not his fault, if he doesn't /know/! ... sigh. oh, arthur.
i like the idea that arthur's going to be friends with the next king of nemeth... :)
and i like mithian being perceptive about arthur&merlin.
and we never did get to see evil!arthur... hm.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
i suppose it might be different for royalty, but i would think, going to the wedding of an ex, you'd want to bring your wife along with?! :D
and leaving all 'round table' knights home except leon, i have this awful feeling of foreboding that merlin won't have any 'back-up' when he needs it!...
Kitty O chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
awwww
so cutei loved the ending! of course merlin/mithian is my ship but i liked her husband and i liked what you did with this. always enjoy your stuff
Spiritsong chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Im so glad that you finally posted this! I really like this story, because youre right, Mithian never really got used in the way her character could have been. Its well-written and well thought out. Im finishing this story and hoping for a sequel sometime in the future :)
Keep writing!
Drakonflight chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Well, I'll admit to being a bit ticked about waiting so long for this chapter, but I'm glad its finally here. Although . . . something I've always noticed, and that's always irritated me slightly, is how authors always skim over the "Merlin and Arthur make up" conversation. I'm not saying that you did it wrong here, just that I'd really like someone to write the complete discussion.
dilila23 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I just loved the entire story from start to finish. I really loved how you ended this story it just felt right and good. Just amazing. I hope to be seeing more from you soon.
Ariana Deralte chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Aww. It's good that they're getting everything out in the end. Thanks for writing this!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »