Reviews for Wedding Frame
nycorrall chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Great story! Great ending!
Great!
Danni Evans chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
That was great! I love your stories. I especially love watching secrets being revealed, so this was two-for-one for me!
mersan123 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Thanks Syd. This would have to be one of my favourite reveal scenes to date (and I have read a few). On top of that, as a Mithian fan how wonderful to see her marry and be happy - and still supporting Merlin's friendship.
Many many thanks. I will be sure to read this one again.
Mika271170 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
It definately worth the wait,that was the perfect ending to a great story,full of bromance,drama,but eventually happy ending!

I will be here waiting for any new story of yours!
MamzelleHermy chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Oh my gooooooooooood! This ending is just sooooo absolutely fabulous! I loved it so much! But if I may make one unique small critic, I'd say Merlin needed a hug. Yeah.

But it's a nothingness and it doesn't change the perfection of this story!

Surely it would need a sequel. At Camelot. With Gwen. And Gaius. And the knights. No?
mizzymel chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
*standing ovation*
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Hmm, think you lost it a bit these last few chapters. There's no way Merlin would feel like this, when he's saved Arthur so many times.
LFB72 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Great story and conculsion
Iaveina chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I really like this fic! :D
mizzymel chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
oh pretty pretty please when you finish this story (huuuurrrrry with that last chapter!) can you PLEASE do an alternate one or two shot of this from Arthur's POV at least that last chapter and getting punched by Merlin and the confrontation. I'd die of happy feels.
mizzymel chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
I just wanted to say that I don't know why I haven't read this story yet but I'm glad I finally did. For the record the mental image of Merlin clocking Arthur sent me squealing in delight. I'm not one for dark Merlin at all so I never buy it in other fics but in this one it's just PERFECT... I love it. MORE PLEASE
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I absolutely loved the scene where Merlin cast the spell around Mithian's room and discovered Arthur being possessed. The impact of seeing Arthur clearly - the narration of Merlin finally realizing the truth was gorgeous! That moment was simply masterfully done. I'd thought this would be another of those fics where I get immensely irritated and frustrated at Merlin's continued ignorance and greater havoc ensues, I'm extremely glad you proved me wrong. This other take on the reveal of Merlin's magic was unique in itself.

On the other hand I rarely find fics in which Arthur is so understanding and doesn't blow up at the first opportunity feeling betrayed only to apologise to Merlin later. I'm surprised at how smoothly you brought about Arthur's reactions to Merlin's magic, I really enjoyed it. Hope to hear from you soon :) things should start clearing up quite nicely in the next chapter? Thanks for writing!
nycorrall chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Oh! I just love this story so much!
It's amazing!
servant123 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
I was so excited when I had seen that you updated! I really enjoyed these last few chapters. You did a great job stretching out the suspense in the first part, and I like how you wrote the entrance to the mind sequence. I look forward to reading the coming changes, and see more of how Arthur and Merlin's interactions change and develop. I hope you'll continue the story into Camelot. Keep up the good work, and know that your readers are eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
liljanam chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This story is great. I especially loved this last chapter. You really handled the reveal well
Can't wait for the next chapter
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »