Reviews for Wedding Frame
huge fan chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Its great, really really great. I cant wait for more. Please, try to hurry up. Dont waste your time with normal life ;)-
shell22 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Awesome chapter! I really liked Arthur's reaction.
Ky chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for your next update!
mersan123 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Brilliant chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed how you had Arthur react to Merlins magic. And poor Merlin taking off as if the hounds of hell were on his tail. Will be interested to see Mithians reaction to it all. Looking forward to that.
Many thanks, wonderful update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
You can't stop in such a moment! I liked your reveal, at lest Arthur didn't chase Merlin just to run him through without any explanation. I hope that this time you will also write about creation of Albion
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Oh, Merlin. Everything about hi in this scene just screamed terrified.
Linorien chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Excellent!
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Nothing better then a happy ending reveal! Ah, that warm feeling in my heart! That is definitely what should have happened! Not an hour long of suffering. Anyway, loved the chapter! I can't wait to see Mithian's reaction! Oh and a hug. I need a Merlin/Arthur hug.
EvaTodd chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I really really liked this chapter, but I did feel that there was just a little too much acceptance straight away. I mean, you still did incredibly well with Arthur's reaction - I think it's one of my favorites, actually - but letting Merlin heal him at this stage and already deciding to change the magic laws was pushing it just a little (for me, anyway). Great fic so far! I can't tell if it's going to wrap up soon or if there is more to happen. Just wondering.
Thanks for the great read! :)
Mika271170 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
That was amazing!

I loved that even though Merlin has such a power,he only cares about Arthur s reaction towards his magic!
That is the main reason i have ever loved these series,and your story described it perfectly!

I am sad we are reaching the end of the fic,but i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
oma13 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
That was exquisite! Merlin's terror was palatable as he ran to save his life...but I'm so glad he read Arthur wrong! Arthur! You wonderful friend, you! I loved his reaction...pushing back all his own fears and beliefs to continue to trust and love his best friend! I loved it. Their reactions were so right on. I can't wait for everyone's reactions and for the next chapter! It seems Methian will be understanding as well...I hope so. Too bad she is betrothed...I think she and Merlin make a wonderful pairing! Enlighten us soon, please!
AkuminoTsuki chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Awwwwwwwww! So kawaii! You portrayed them so perfectly. I think this is exactly how the reactions would be. You're brilliant!
a great fan chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Mooooooore!
alixxblack chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I need the next chapter more than I need to breathe.
guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
This story is awesome! Can't wait for more!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »