Reviews for Severus Gets a New Neighbor
Jo chapter 3 . 8/18
Ooooooo, I love this kid! Let's keep him! Lol!
RiverDemon chapter 3 . 2/15
I completely fell in love with the people of spinners end. You have a beautiful way of writing characters. Your spinners end is my new head canon because its just so real and perfect. Please continue this story someday.
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
ha-ha. i cant wait for this little man to go to Hogwarts. hes going to give them all hell. :)
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Please update this soon! XD I love Gavroche. XD he's a great kid.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I love Gavroche! Did you name him after the character in Les Mis? He does seem to have a similar disposition. This is a brilliant story! Update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I LOVE your story so far the people in the neighbourhood are just so awesome especially Elise and Gavroche their my favourites with some of the things they say particularly Garvoche he's like a mini Severus sometimes
Madlenita chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Thanks for new chapter, Gavroche is awesome! His comments about potions and occlumency and then bravery, i love this!
I can't wait for more Sirius/neighbors confrontation...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
please update !
Kate chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Love the story so far, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Madlenita chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love this chapter, Severus is amazing, and those kids... Thanks for so quick update...
geetac chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I like the chapter
Madlenita chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love this beginning, Sirius already makes bad impression and Severus is on not bad terms with his other from Spinner End... I can't wait for new chapter...