Reviews for Severus Gets a New Neighbor
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/12
I love how Gavroche can say all the things that Snape is clearly thinking, but knows better than to think anyone would listen to.

More chapters any time?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/21
Aw...Severus is really good with Gavroche-sadly, he's also right about his own dreams. With any luck, Gavroche will get the heck out of Britain before either side kills his spirit, the way both sides have nearly killed Snape.

And of course Sirius is going to make a big thing of himself as long as he has his posse with him. He's a Marauder, after all.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/20
Good start! This reminds me of LOVE AT FIRST BITE, where Arte Johnson as Renfield says to Dracula, "They must be from the government, they're wearing shoes."

Sirius Black is going to learn, I expect, that people here are a lot tougher than they look.
Jo chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Ooooooo, I love this kid! Let's keep him! Lol!
RiverDemon chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I completely fell in love with the people of spinners end. You have a beautiful way of writing characters. Your spinners end is my new head canon because its just so real and perfect. Please continue this story someday.
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
ha-ha. i cant wait for this little man to go to Hogwarts. hes going to give them all hell. :)
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Please update this soon! XD I love Gavroche. XD he's a great kid.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I love Gavroche! Did you name him after the character in Les Mis? He does seem to have a similar disposition. This is a brilliant story! Update soon!
fan girl 666 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I LOVE your story so far the people in the neighbourhood are just so awesome especially Elise and Gavroche their my favourites with some of the things they say particularly Garvoche he's like a mini Severus sometimes
Madlenita chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Thanks for new chapter, Gavroche is awesome! His comments about potions and occlumency and then bravery, i love this!
I can't wait for more Sirius/neighbors confrontation...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
please update !
Kate chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Love the story so far, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Madlenita chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I love this chapter, Severus is amazing, and those kids... Thanks for so quick update...
geetac chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I like the chapter
Madlenita chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love this beginning, Sirius already makes bad impression and Severus is on not bad terms with his other from Spinner End... I can't wait for new chapter...