Reviews for Change of Fate
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 5/21
Truly an amazing story you have here. (Certainly wouldn't mind a sequel, or a Log Horizon version of a sort, but that's up to you. Personally, I'm fine with what I have, which is absolutely amazing stories from your desk. :])

Librarians Rule Indeed!:D
Selias chapter 10 . 5/18
Shame that was all your wrote. I would have liked to read more than just their escape from Corellia.
Drakonflight chapter 10 . 5/14
I have searched high and low on the Internet and asked the largest Star Wars geek I know, and I can find no reference to creatures called thantas anywhere. A planet, yes. Anything else? No. Also, I would dearly love to see a sequel to this where the Organas go to the circus and Kirito causes enough mayhem to give the collective Empire a headache.
Brievel chapter 10 . 5/8
Oooh, yes, bibliophiles have it going on too, and your story was *epic!* (Even if I lost track of who was who a couple of times. xD )
Law77 chapter 10 . 4/26
Is that really the end? No sequel or anything?
Teucrian chapter 10 . 4/16
Fricking awesome story. This is some high quality writing.
A Madder Sky chapter 10 . 3/31
This is amazing.
Please, please, please tell me this is set in the same verse as Shadows in Starlight, and that one day the Flying Thantas will happen to be on the same planet as the Sekihoutai, and Things will Happen. Please.
I love your SW-RK verse and to see it continued is one of my dearest wishes. But of course, all depends on the will of the plot-bunnies, and the author's RL obligation.
Ariali chapter 10 . 2/18
This NEEDS a sequel.
Kayla 44 chapter 10 . 2/2
This story is amazing. I hope you decide to write a sequel. I'm happy the story is over but sad there is no more to read.
ForgottenGlacial chapter 10 . 1/31
The only criticism I can bring to bear for any of your stories is that they leave me wanting more. You build these worlds, set them on the peak of exploding into a whole universe... and then that's it. That complete tag is almost enough to cringe when I see it and I realize how far along in the story I already am.

Your works are always great to read though, and even with that I'm never disappointed in the time spent.
SaintBrees chapter 1 . 1/17
Twas quite cool. Will there be a sequel starting with the beginnings of the rebellion?
SilentWriter chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I'm a selfish b_astard and I hope you continue this!

You left off at the best part!

AAA! So mean of you!
Racke chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I really shouldn't have started reading this late, I've barely gotten any sleep at all. Shit, this was amazing.

Combining the two 'verses like this, somehow seamlessly blending it all together into this absolutely fantastic mess of making way too much sense, this fic is one of those that just makes you suddenly ache for more (always more, never enough!) of something you didn't think you needed.

Thank you for a most wonderful read.
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Such a fun fun story. One day I hope that you continue it with what and where the others go and do.
eragon5443 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Well here's hoping for a sequel