Reviews for Change of Fate
Mega Mario 6 chapter 9 . 7/17
So I just had to read this again. The stories of these victims thrust into a world were they must fight to survive and are tested by the most brutal of trial by fire regimens ever concocted. Having this take place in the EU is simply icing on the cake. It really is to bad that it ends here, I would love to see how the survivors start to orientate themselves to their new reality, watch Argo establish a new network, expeirience flashbacks to life in the game. Maybe even see the beginning of the Rebel Alliance, Piggy backing on such concepts such as Star Wars Rebels (still haven't seen it yet though).

There is just so much potential in this story its marvelous.
Drakonflight chapter 9 . 7/5
I would love to see a sequel to this story eventually. I have a feeling that the Gun Gale arc would lend itself well to this world. Especially since, given Kiritos lack of presence in the Force, he would be the ideal candidate for an undercover mission in the Empire. Just a thought. :D
Mega Mario 6 chapter 10 . 7/3
Awesome story, to bad there isn't any more.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 10 . 6/25
I really like your Star Wars fanfics. Your style of writing seems to be particularly suited to that universe, as well as the Samurai X one. Your Shadows im Starlight is my favorite fic of yours to date. I love the way your writing style shows things happening before explaining what exactly happened to the readers. It keeps me on my toes, and thinking rapidly along with the characters. So on that note, I was wondering if you were planning to continue this fic with a sequel? No one quite writes the Force the way you do, and I like your depiction a lot.
JittottiJ chapter 10 . 6/10
Well. This was the first fanfic I've read about Star Wars.
And I loved it! Now I just want one thing, to continue swotor from where I left it and to read the books! And yes that was two. I didn't like maths in school.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 5/21
Truly an amazing story you have here. (Certainly wouldn't mind a sequel, or a Log Horizon version of a sort, but that's up to you. Personally, I'm fine with what I have, which is absolutely amazing stories from your desk. :])

Librarians Rule Indeed!:D
Selias chapter 10 . 5/18
Shame that was all your wrote. I would have liked to read more than just their escape from Corellia.
Drakonflight chapter 10 . 5/14
I have searched high and low on the Internet and asked the largest Star Wars geek I know, and I can find no reference to creatures called thantas anywhere. A planet, yes. Anything else? No. Also, I would dearly love to see a sequel to this where the Organas go to the circus and Kirito causes enough mayhem to give the collective Empire a headache.
Brievel chapter 10 . 5/8
Oooh, yes, bibliophiles have it going on too, and your story was *epic!* (Even if I lost track of who was who a couple of times. xD )
Law77 chapter 10 . 4/26
Is that really the end? No sequel or anything?
Teucrian chapter 10 . 4/16
Fricking awesome story. This is some high quality writing.
A Madder Sky chapter 10 . 3/31
This is amazing.
Please, please, please tell me this is set in the same verse as Shadows in Starlight, and that one day the Flying Thantas will happen to be on the same planet as the Sekihoutai, and Things will Happen. Please.
I love your SW-RK verse and to see it continued is one of my dearest wishes. But of course, all depends on the will of the plot-bunnies, and the author's RL obligation.
Ariali chapter 10 . 2/18
This NEEDS a sequel.
Kayla 44 chapter 10 . 2/2
This story is amazing. I hope you decide to write a sequel. I'm happy the story is over but sad there is no more to read.
ForgottenGlacial chapter 10 . 1/31
The only criticism I can bring to bear for any of your stories is that they leave me wanting more. You build these worlds, set them on the peak of exploding into a whole universe... and then that's it. That complete tag is almost enough to cringe when I see it and I realize how far along in the story I already am.

Your works are always great to read though, and even with that I'm never disappointed in the time spent.