Reviews for Change of Fate
Maylon chapter 1 . 5/7/2023
I ain't read any of this yet I just want to tell you SWTOR and SWG are some of my favorite games ever.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 10 . 3/7/2023
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2023
I think it was really creative of you to give us an aftermath Sword-fighting (or Sabre, as the case may be) story rather than an in-game story, which is the more common. I have to say, it does fit this awesome premise!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2022
You have the two best SAO fics I’ve ever read, period
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2022
I can’t help but wonder what would happen if your Old Republic Online Kirito met your Monstrous Compendium Online Kirito. I reckon they would get on better than either with original. You’ve preserved the personalities so it meshes with canon but I like your ‘verses better honestly…
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2021
*Worship the librarians*
doraemax chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
reading this...again. truly masterfully done. I love that you get the spirit of both Star Wars and Sword Art Online almost perfectly. The Gaming Terms. Retrieval Quest! etc etc... truly some of the more marvelous moments at the end of Order 66.

Would love if there's continuation. But I guess it would be a loooong project. the worldbuilding alone. Plus this will, almost immediately after the epilogue, will definitely change canon. Though of course, I vote for the Empire ending at the hands of the Wonder Twins as in canon... but surely the Flying Thantas has a much more prominent part to play. At the very least, I would love to see how Yui will find her way into physicality. After that, it would be remiss indeed if Fuurinkazan didn't have some influence in Captain Han Solo's development.

Again...thank you
Wolff chapter 10 . 7/6/2020
So, when I found this fic, I just had to shotgun it. And then I had to go back and read it again. And I'm not sure, but I may be about to go read it *again*. I love how you kept the characters as themselves, and hinted at the long term traumas they would have to deal with. Good pacing, good characterization, good storytelling without getting mired in pointless crap. I would dearly love to see a sequel to this. I want to know how Kirito and co. change the galaxy, and how they come out swinging when the time is right.
Mernom chapter 2 . 12/17/2019
Don't Jedi have some big nono thing about apprentices, or is it only something the main temple has?
Tyracus chapter 10 . 8/15/2019
I jumped over to this after reading MCO and once again I can really appreciate the buildup of your work but all I can honestly say is that I would very much like to see more. This is a very well done arc of a plot with a nice bit of teasing for interesting character reactions in the future but a lot is left unresolved (Sugu/Kazuto, more of Kazuto's parents and the gradual recovery from his fear of space) that could very easily be expanded on more as you play across the III-IV period. Rebels could give you a fun source to play with because I'd pay to see Fuurinkazan, Lando, Han, and Chewie getting into trouble. You just KNOW there'd be a ridiculous combination of events there and I'm not entirely sure that one of the three main troublemakers wouldn't shoot another of them, right up until Han needs to lie low for a bit and then they close ranks.

Kudos again on the story, it made for a very interesting read.
Fencer22 chapter 10 . 6/7/2019
Mmm not the best work. Love the concept out dragging out the escape across 8 or 9 updates and then leaving it at this is a bit of a letdown. Granted it’s a good stopping point, very natural, but it just leaves me wanting a more.
ReaperOfShadows125 chapter 10 . 5/19/2019
This was one of the greatest SAO fics I've ever read. There needs to be more amazing fics like this one. I NEED MORE! I feel that it would be awesome to see the various butterflies that spawned from this. Obi Wan or Yoda finding out that they aren't alone, Luke and Leia getting some actual training with the force, Yui coming back and getting to know her extended family, the Clearers forming the core of the future rebellion, and a battle between tag team Kirito and Asuna. So Many Ideas!
AnonymousAuthor3 chapter 10 . 4/3/2019
This is a really great story, and I found myself quite interested in both the premise and execution. I was wondering, however, if you would mind me trying to ‘fill in the gaps,’ so to say, for their time in Old Republic Online. I know I’m not the best writer, but I was hoping I could get your permission for this. Thank you for your time.
animusand chapter 3 . 9/22/2018
If I recall correctly the only ships in the Republic Fleet larger than the Venator class were Victory SD. At the time of Order 66 Imperial Star Destroyers were not yet deployed and Victory-II's are relegated to Star Wars Legends.
s chapter 3 . 7/1/2018