Reviews for Change of Fate
Oh I am Slain chapter 10 . 3/25
Yaaaaaassssss. Very fun crossover. Only potential problems that some of the side characters weren't ever really introduced well, even though they had quite a few lines. Also, parts of the Kirigaya family conflict seemed slightly forced. Thanks for sharing!
tati1 chapter 3 . 3/11
Umph. I want to read more SAO/Star Wars stuff from you! I keep getting drawn back to this fic; you did such an awesome job! Would love to see you write Old Republic Online, or a sequel!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 2/27
I'd love to see a sequel to this fic with the Gun Gale arc. Not sure how that would work, but I have a feeling it would be awesome.
Lord Jace chapter 10 . 2/6
This is the final chapter? Now I'm sad. Guess I never saw the complete tag, you had me thinking this was a story only just getting started!

Oh well, I don't suppose you'll ever continue this with a sequel?
Lord Jace chapter 7 . 2/6
I hvae to pause my reading here for some sleep, but wanted to leave a review even though I'm not up to date yet.

Mainly just to say that the opening section and its climax was absolutely brilliant writing :)
Scedasticity chapter 10 . 1/26
This was awesome!
rogthor chapter 10 . 1/25
Just wanted to say I really liked this story and I'm actually basing my next d&d campaign off it.
Lang Krista chapter 10 . 1/20
You must be getting tired of me seeing as I'm writing you a lot of reviews in a row lol
But I had time and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your stories, this one maybe most of all, except for the end. The FACT that it ends at all haha
Again, backstories are awesome, well thought-out, lots of detail, great action, well-balanced... I'm just wishing for more.
rogthor chapter 1 . 1/19
Just wanted to say that this story was good enough I turned it into a dnd game. The highest praise I can give.
Yuuki Konno chapter 5 . 1/12
All I have to mention is how the lightning-crystals combined with a white one could create a "Thunderfury, Blessed Rapier of the Windseeker" for Asuna. Did someone say...?
Barricade chapter 10 . 1/6
If you ever decide to write a sequel to this, be assured, you will have at least one highly devoted reader to it.
Theburper chapter 10 . 1/3
There really needs to be a sequel for this.
Gabi1994 chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
The opening paragraph of this chapter is an absolute master peice. Its language is almost flowery/techno speak packed allowing the reader to distance themselves and imagine the scene, until the punch falls home, I swear it draws tears to the eyes. You can taste the desperation, the bravery. like the clone wars series it really makes you think about just how much the jedi their path by fighting that war.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This is beautifully You.
Gabi1994 chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Frankly it seems like I never tire of your stories and every time I enter a new fandom I can find a story you've written that splices in magnificently. After just having binge watched SOA and finished a clone wars marathon in prep for the december release this fic was an absolute godsend. I found it particularly lovely given the photon sword, force like sensing abilities and black masked heavy breathing villain that all made their appearance on SOA for the gun gale episodes. Many thanks for a deeper look at the corellian jedi that were so temptingly mentioned by obi wan in his rurouni kenshin cross-over, I love what you do with all the complex world building available in star wars.