Reviews for Change of Fate
Freefan1412 chapter 10 . 4/17
This fic has been on my favourites for so long, I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet. Change of Fate is amazing beyond belief. I'm so very, very grateful that you wrote this, that you gave fans of SAO this piece of perfection that can't be found anywhere else in the entire fandom, corssovers or not. Thank you so much for giving fans of Star Wars a look into the Darkest Day of the Republic on Correllia. Thank you so much for giving the fans of both this fusion work and glimpse into what could have been. Thank you for taking the time to think of it and the effort to write it. Really, I can't express how happy I am that this fic exists. I love how you give us a look into the characters, dive right into the universe and expand upon those that have little screentime. Kirito and Furinkazan comes to mind. Argo's role (who I hadn't even remembered until you introduced her here), the connection between Asuna and Kirito what with them both having the Force, the complexities of Kirito's family and problems born from it. The look in from the outside by a healer and by a Jedi who has no idea what is going on. Once I start on this fic, I always get caught up and have to read it from beginning to end. Really, thank you so much! I hope you will write other corssovers with SAO. I would love to see anything you come up with. :)
I love this. Could you possibly make a sequel and show how they changed the Star Wars universe.
FangirlKatydid chapter 10 . 2/27
I really need to stop underestimating your ability to pull me into a new fandom. This is the third or fourth time and yet I was still surprised.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 2/16
Zeus and Apollo! I see what you did there. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
lost in the stacks?
blink blink
anyway
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Amazing story. Is there a sequel in the works?
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Your entirely right about midichlorians being attracted to force sensitivity (pay attention during episode 1, they outright say it), however they are also used for force arts that affect the body (quicker reflexes, strength enhancement, and healing to name a few) which is why the were considered so important by the Jedi.
skie89 chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
This isawsomely epic! I love it. Do you take it beyound this point?
Oh I am Slain chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Yaaaaaassssss. Very fun crossover. Only potential problems that some of the side characters weren't ever really introduced well, even though they had quite a few lines. Also, parts of the Kirigaya family conflict seemed slightly forced. Thanks for sharing!
tati1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Umph. I want to read more SAO/Star Wars stuff from you! I keep getting drawn back to this fic; you did such an awesome job! Would love to see you write Old Republic Online, or a sequel!
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I'd love to see a sequel to this fic with the Gun Gale arc. Not sure how that would work, but I have a feeling it would be awesome.
Lord Jace chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
This is the final chapter? Now I'm sad. Guess I never saw the complete tag, you had me thinking this was a story only just getting started!

Oh well, I don't suppose you'll ever continue this with a sequel?
Lord Jace chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
I hvae to pause my reading here for some sleep, but wanted to leave a review even though I'm not up to date yet.

Mainly just to say that the opening section and its climax was absolutely brilliant writing :)
Scedasticity chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
This was awesome!
rogthor chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Just wanted to say I really liked this story and I'm actually basing my next d&d campaign off it.