Reviews for Tomboy No More
Courage Flavored chapter 4 . 7/4
"No girl had ever treated him like a piece of meat before and he had to admit that he was a little turned on." LOLLLL~~~! :) What a great way to show personality of the character! I loved that line. It made me smile!
Courage Flavored chapter 15 . 7/4
I just have to say that I love this story so much, there's so much i could say but i don't have all the words. You are a blessed talent!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 21 . 4/26
Ranma was one of the first anime I can remember watching. It was certainly the first anime I found online, when I was perhaps 10 or 12 and looking for One Piece. And it's also what got me into the FanFiction scene, with my first ever fic being a FukuFic which not only set my standards for fic legibility but also romance. Those standards have grown and expanded, and I prefer romances that are a bit more sappy/hammy and at times risque than dopey and sugary-sweet.

All that said, I watched the anime. I was frustrated with the ending. So I read the Manga. And while I will always like Ukyo as a character, someone needs to give her the mightiest of dope-slaps, because holy hell does she only think of herself. Your showing of her here is... harsh, maybe, but it's realistic. There are only two ways to really... "fix" Ukyo, and those are by either A) having Ranma dismiss her as he has here, or B) have Ranma date her, and either break things off in such a way that she gets her Wake Up Call, or something else happens that forces her to realize that she's abusing Ranma's feelings and being a selfish cunt.

Akane and Ranma are wonderfully in character. Konatsu feels in character as well, though I don't know if he'd ever go anywhere near the Kunos. I appreciate this calmer Mousse, but it's sad to see him just barely staving off depression at Shampoo's final dismissal. Shampoo was in character as far as I could tell. I still wonder if she ever truly loved Ranma, or was simply doing her duty to her tribe's laws, or if she somehow fell in love with him after at first simply obeying the laws. Ryoga's... Ryoga. He was right when he said saying "Hello, Ranma" would've felt like a weird greeting. I've seen so many fics where he's as stupid (or worse) than Tatewaki, and others where he's simply emotionally stunted in such a way that he can't handle taking the blame for his own actions. Here, you show a rather good variant on him, where he's begun to deal with his own shit. Same with Taro; it amuses me that this is the third fic I've seen this week where he ends up with Nabiki, and also the third overall. Not many seem to consider him for any pairings usually, prolly 'cause he's so far removed from the rest of the Fiance Force and Nerima Wrecking Crew.

Enough of my ramblings! This was a great read; thanks for writing!

Cheers!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 20 . 4/25
I could totally see Ranma starting the first ever Flash Mob.
For ANY reason, really. But especially to cheer up Akane.
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 4/5
So I read this on ao3 and I LOVED IT!
Kairyh-chan chapter 22 . 2/22
This was such a good fanfiction. It's like a breath of very fresh air from all the misunderstandings and the affairs the manga had, and seeing the development of the characters were so well put, especially Akane's. I've always thought how things wpuld be so different if she didn't act out of her anger, and Ranma is just so Ranma. Cheers to you and I'll look forward to your stories!
Saggit chapter 5 . 1/13
You write a scarily accurate Kuno, when it comes to understanding the delusional workings of his mind. If I were you, I'd consider a checkup. That can't be healthy.

(Just joking about the checkup. But it is a nice touch to see someone write Tadewaki not in third but in first person. He's even more fun, that way.
soleilvoilier chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
It's a good story so far! One tiny mistake tho: shampoo is not a leper, that's a skin disease, she's either a lech or a lecher
Lily Tendo89 chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
I loved Nodoka fighting for Akane, and Ranma being so jelous... I really lke this story...
Lily Tendo89 chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
I was really bumped by not having Ranma in the Chapter, but Konatsu dating the Kunos really made it for it, it was hillariuos! Akane really owes him...
MZephyr chapter 22 . 6/6/2017
I don't read too many Ranma fics these days, but recently picked this one up and quite enjoyed it. I particularly liked your resolution of the trouble between Akane and Ranma due to her discovery of Ryoga P-chan, as well as having Taro, Mousse and Konatsu all contribute to training Akane before Ranma finally got it through his head that doing so was important.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
so glad you did a scene with a school dance. I just started reading Fan Fics the last month or so and I immediately thought as story around a school dance where they would be forced to dance together would be great. I have to say you wrote it almost exactly how I pictured it. So Happy
Guest chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
Congrats on a well written coherent story. Oh and I liked it too, laughing and crying along with the characters.
I'm pretty sure I remember you making one mistake that most FF writers make. It's what I consider to be a continuity error and a pet peeve of mine.
When not indoors when a person falls they DO NOT FALL ON THE FLOOR, THEY FALL ON THE GROUND!
So other than the occasional incorrect word it was a very enjoyable story.
Sorry for yelling but like I said its one of my pet peeves.
VannaOrihara chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
Oh! And another thing I was sad about was that poor Mousse didn't get a happy ending... he deserves so much more, but oh well, that's life!
VannaOrihara chapter 22 . 8/19/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS. I just want to print it all out and keep it forever... but it's very long, and that's a lot of paper xD Well, maybe someday I will. Btw, I forget if I alrdy wrote a review... I'm pretty sure that I did, and most of this is going to be redundant, so it may be best that you skip lol. Anyways, this was perfectly written, I loved your Akane and how you wrote her to be the amazing young woman she is. People don't get that she's really a selfless sweetheart with great will and determination. I hate how they made her weaker compared to the main characters in the anime, but you're right, she has wonderful skills for someone self-taught and with other things going on. I also loved how you made her mature and patient, as well as have Konatsu, Taro, and Mousse notice what a lovely girl she is, care for her, and improve her skills! I'm also happy that she beat Ukyo easily, and Ranma felt ashamed he wasn't a part of her improvement! :D Perfect fic, I'm just sad it's over T_T Thank you so much for this delightful fic!