Reviews for By Candlelight
C. H chapter 20 . 9/17
Please update. This is one of my favorites.
ScienceMama chapter 20 . 9/14
OMG OMG this story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
123a456e chapter 20 . 9/5
This story was amazing! Despite the long hiatus I will follow in hopes that you finish it eventually.
Blueberry Stars chapter 1 . 8/29
Please, please update. I like this story better than the original Potter books, and I really want you to do more. Please don't make this one of those abandoned books on the Internet highway. Please.
james you fucking dick...ok, i can't blame him, but dark magic is only evil when used for evil purposes.
Neha chapter 20 . 8/20
Please update
Anne J Black chapter 16 . 8/11
I loved the way she killed Bella!
Blueberry Stars chapter 20 . 8/5
I hope this gets updated; it's been over a year. I like this story better than the original series!
CMarieK56 chapter 20 . 7/6
No! I'm loving this story right now. I need more!
IndigoBirds chapter 20 . 6/5
Aw man. I'm so invested in this. I hope you update again sometime in the near future. I'm loving badass Hermione.
Emma chapter 20 . 5/23
Oh my god that was extremely unexpected you're such a good author this story has had me hooked it like 1.30 and I've exams this week but I just couldn't stop reading I really hope you haven't abandoned this because I think it had huge potential
Ceralyn chapter 20 . 4/14
I always like a good time-travel story, particularly where Hermione actually fights and tries to change things for the better. Great story. Thanks for sharing!
goldfishy2015 chapter 8 . 3/14
.. .
Enjoying story. Lily is a twat
Lilyzinha chapter 20 . 2/21
Okay Orion was fucking awesome right now and i chose to believe that in canon he was also awesome but no one freed him from Walburga imperio, just imagine poor Regulus doing everything to please his father and thinking he didn't care!