Reviews for By Candlelight
Yea glad Walburga dead, can’t wait to see how Orion takes care of his family and how Sirius gets his girl
Your story is great a nice balance of romance, wand fighting, and not to much yelling.
Oh I like this sweet Sirius and I love this story so far, you write well I look forward to reading more chapters
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 18 . 5/30
And that right there is why I LOVE Sirius. Once he decides to love he is loyal until death.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 11 . 5/30
If Hermione had helped free Sirius in her first year he would have only spent 10 years in Akaban not 12.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 10 . 5/30
My most hated phrase is 'can't change the timeline." Such bullshit. If you go to the past to make sure certain events don't happen you are changing the timeline. If you are just there to hang out and not keep people alive then why bother going to the past?
Please update soon! I love Sirus and hermione time travel fics. I love how badass you made Hermione! Also looking forward to maybe a little more friendship between James, Remus and Hermione. I love the way the realtionship between Reggie and Sirus is growing! Please update, pretty please!
h0neybunny16 chapter 21 . 5/13
omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story.
Bambu chapter 21 . 5/2
I've just spent my sick day in bed reading your work. It's layered and thought-provoking and an entertainingly good read. I know how real life can get in the way of writing, so I hope you have an opportunity to finish this very good story.
I love this! Such a good story! Please update soon. This is the most creative way for her to return to the past that I’ve read. I love Reggie in this too. Also your portrayal of Dumbledore is very different than what he usually is, which is much appreciated. Anyways, please update, this is my favorite story I’ve read for a long time. Also, when James finds out what Hermione is hiding on her arm, can it be like really dramatic. Something where they’re yelling and everyone’s there and he grabs her and pulls back the sleeve and everyone stops. Like complete silence. And Hermione panics and runs. Does something drastic maybe. Idk. Just an idea.
please update if you have the time. im basically salivating over what happens next.
JohninNH chapter 21 . 3/7
Excellent...please continue!
What! No daily prophet article? Someone just appears in great hall during breakfast and not a peep in media? Thankfully tom throws crucios like they are going out of fashion. I wonder how he gets hes followers. Do they just wake up one day and think "i want to kill, torture and maim someone. Getting crucioed would be nice bonus".
How magical your parents are, does not make a race. As a british book series depicting british people and culture, main conflict is classism.

Since writing book series, everything has became "problematic". Thats why word definitions and meanings has to be constantly changeed. If ideology and science is at odds, science must lose.

So how about you let politically correct shit outside of fanfiction and let people enjoy escapism?
Great story! Very interested to see what happens next