Reviews for By Candlelight
please update if you have the time. im basically salivating over what happens next.
JohninNH chapter 21 . 3/7
Excellent...please continue!
What! No daily prophet article? Someone just appears in great hall during breakfast and not a peep in media? Thankfully tom throws crucios like they are going out of fashion. I wonder how he gets hes followers. Do they just wake up one day and think "i want to kill, torture and maim someone. Getting crucioed would be nice bonus".
How magical your parents are, does not make a race. As a british book series depicting british people and culture, main conflict is classism.

Since writing book series, everything has became "problematic". Thats why word definitions and meanings has to be constantly changeed. If ideology and science is at odds, science must lose.

So how about you let politically correct shit outside of fanfiction and let people enjoy escapism?
Great story! Very interested to see what happens next
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
Finally,the Walburga fluffer is dead!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
Why didn't she cut off his arm and then disapperate?
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
Unfashionably tight jeans in 1976? Honey you must not have lived in that time because it took pliers to even pull up the zipper on those jeans. after you laid on the bed to get them on. It would look more like they were airbrushed on.
dixie326 chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
I'm wondering how James is going to react to the conversation he just overheard. Is he going to put it in the pro-Hermione column because she is working with The Order or is it going to go in the anti-Hermione column as another strike because Moody was wondering how she could know about Voldemort's horcruxes?
rossiex chapter 21 . 11/3/2017
Update please!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2017
Woe, incredible. i love it
James is stupid
I love hermione and sirius, its perfect
you are amazing
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
oh please update soon. It is getting even more exciting.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
Yes, yes, yes. If there is someone I hated even more than Bellatrix it was Walburga Black. You channelled a little of Mary Royale's Roundabout Destiny
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
I hope that Hermione goes behind Dumsuma back and talks to Charlus, Dorea and Moody. They should know. I think that Dorea Potter nee Black would be one of the fiercest women to cross wands with Butt Munchers.
paulaa90 chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
Oh I had so hoped that Orion would have at least been open to the idea of Hermione & Sirius, but there is still time for him to change his mind. And at least Regulus admit to Sirius what he had done.

I'm not sure how I feel about how Moody treated Dorea. I know he wanted information about the Horcruxes, but still the way he acted.