Reviews for Breath of Life
BethFan chapter 26 . 3/13
AMAZING!
Manda chapter 25 . 3/5
I love this story and idea! I love the walking dead but I really like the idea of au stories for rick and beth ! You should write more you're really good!
Tmctflyboy chapter 26 . 2/6
Loved your story, the world needs more Beth/Rick in it. Glad that you wrote at least one chapter that had walkers in it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 1/27
Randomly just re-reading the first chapter because even though I love the whole story, this is still my favourite chapter because I just really like how you wrote Rick and Beth meeting (and essentially all the Brick from them first meeting to where Beth talks to Maggie on the phone)

Also, this is like the fourth time or something that I've reviewed but it's just because I always come back and read little bits of this story that are my favourites
SilentFlame13 chapter 23 . 1/17
I've literally re-read this whole story because I loved it so much the first time around and other brick stories just didn't compare at all to yours (the best and first I've ever read). Oh and I still love your take on brick in the zombie apocalypse
SilentFlame13 chapter 26 . 1/12
I loved this too! it was nice to see how they would be during the ZA!
SilentFlame13 chapter 25 . 1/12
Merle and Daryl in this! Aw
SilentFlame13 chapter 24 . 1/12
Oh my God I absolutely adored this story! I'd never read Brick before but for the past two weeks it's been playing on my mind so I thought I'd see what I could find. And you did not disappoint! I loved the AU you created so much! I just loved everything about it! I liked how you had most of the characters in the story as well (I liked how you wrote Daryl and Merle)
pisquenta chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
This is a lot better than the crap they are trying to pull off as season 5 ...like...A LOT
pisquenta chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Before I go any further let e tell you that it's 2:30 am and I have been reading this throughout the day and I think I may be a little in love with you even tho I'm married.
Brandy chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I still say Fuck You AMC! I just spent a blissful 2 hours reading this.. I am still drowning in Beth feels! Thank you! I look forward to all your Brick FF!
layvba chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
This is the BEST Brick story I have ever read. You weave the character together seemlessly and told an amazing story. Definitely adding it to my favorites!
Marcy Northman chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Totally love it!
ZombertHunter chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
This helps a lot!
brandyo123 chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
Thank you for posting! Well done and an interesting idea. I'm filling the void with fanfic for now, but I know that come February it will not be the same :o(