Reviews for Breath of Life
I love this soooo much! I laughed and cried and got anxious and angry and oh all the feels! Thank you for writing the best damn TWD AU I have ever read! Love it! Love you!
soniabell chapter 1 . 5/1
Just found your story, I'm intrigued nice intro
Lingering.Fears chapter 27 . 4/3
Holy fucking shit. This fic is fucking amazing. I just read it in one sitting and its 5:20a and I have to leave to go to the airport in an hour lol. It was too good to put away!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Loved this!
Sabrina chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
I loved this and I love brick I want more chapters!
angie b chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Ok I just have to say this chapter was LOL funny and heart warming. Rick and Hershel was like clash of the Titans epic...soooo good. Then having everybody else listen in, I could picture it clearly like an old fashioned screwball comedy from the 30's. I am giggling while I write this. You lady are an amazing talent!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
It's been a while since I've had time to come on here, but I very much enjoyed reading your updates! Would love to read your season 3 if you get around to it! :o) xoxoBrandy
Bobtastico chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
U really love this story - it's well written and in character, but I can't help but wish that Beth's experience with 'The Governor' (what a freakin douche) was acknowledged for what it was; coerced, borderline non-consensual and basically rape :( otherwise this story is the perfect au - and you still manage to keep everyone believable and in character even when writing the zombie-verse vignettes!
liza chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
Yey I loved this so much, I want more!
amyleann chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
When I got the notification the other day of a new chapter, I was ecstatic. Even went back and read every chapter. This really is my favorite fanfiction. I even wrote some back in the days of MySpace (They were Jonas Brothers ones hahah). Nothing compares to this one though. The way you write is literal perfection. I feel like I'm getting an proclaimed author's book for free every time I read this. And the way you portray the characters is incredible. You manage to nail down the personalities & dialect perfectly & even when you embellish on what little info we have on some, it's flawless. And don't get me started on the Brick pairing. You brought something to life that I had wanted to see for awhile & executed it amazingly, with the perfect combination of lust, love and family. I just wanted to write this review to truly give credit where credit is due. You have a gift :)
HeartoSteel chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
That was good! So the ZA has caught up with them. I had no idea you updated this till now. Good stuff as always.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You have no idea?
I like you kept to some main point to the show but changed it up to make it your own :)
Emma Kellog chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
What a lovely treat to start of my Saturday morning. Just for fun, I went back and read some of the previous chapters to refamiliarize myself with the story. I like how you keep to the general storyline, but have adapted it to suit the characters and world that you built. Based on Lori's fate at the end of the chapter, I wonder if she will soon encounter a certain katana-wielding badass. That would be an interesting twist. Loved the private moment between Beth and Rick and how it tied to the previous chapters banter about the name Bruce. Sad to see Carol go, but it will be interesting to explore how this changes Sophia. I wonder if she will become as hardened as her mother did. Carl as well has lost his mother, for all that they know now, so he may too venture down a darker path. I think the support of Rick and Beth will help keep him from going too far though. Looking forward to future chapters. Thank you for the update.
SilentFlame13 chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I really liked this! I honestly wasn't expecting you to write this so it was a nice surprise to see one of my favourite fics continued!
jazznsmoke chapter 27 . 5/29/2015
HOLY SHIT I LOVED SEASON 2. It was the same and different and just perfect and I have no words for this! Great job!