Reviews for For This Alliance May So Happy Prove
nya mayaha nya chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really like what you have written so far and am excited to read more.
45jacky chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Never seen revolution. Good story so far.
Ari989 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Uh oh! We have a kid on the loose! This alone ups the chances of an unpleasant incident occurring. Hopefully they can find the little rascal before he gets himself in trouble and mucks things up for everybody. I'm hoping that first contact goes well for everyone involved and, if the story lives up to its name, results in a mutually beneficial alliance! Thanks for the update!
Ari989 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Ohh, first contact at last! And from Nox's reaction at the human's appearance it's going to be full of surprises for both sides. Can't wait to see how that goes! Also, have we got a bit of a mystery brewing with the 20 missing crew-members? Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Sorry I'm reviewing without being logged in; not sure how that happened but anyway...
Another awesome chapter! It came together so smoothly; well done. :)
And you know I adore my Coleman lantern! So I am just (weirdly) very happy Nox had that fantastic moment to bond with it. ;)
justvisiting80
Ari989 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This looks to be a very promising start for a crossover! I'm not at all familiar with Star Crossed (the CW isn't really my thing) but I'm a loyal fan of Revolution and I'm glad to see an author I follow write a story about that world. It looks like you know what you're doing so far and I look forward to seeing where things go from here! Thanks for sharing!
justvisiting80 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hey! I just thought I'd say I love how this came out and I think you've done a masterful job of world-blending. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, and keep up the awesome work!