Reviews for Into Darkness
Asso chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
I have to admit. I'm lost.
But it's my fault for sure.
I am afraid I can only comprehend Trip and T'Pol love.
Everything else is hard for me to grasp. I jus am unable to internalize it.
I apologize.
Asso chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
This is a nice chapter. At least here I find my Trip. I strongly feel the lack of T'Pol (she is what Trip needs) but, for sure, I feel better, after the previous chapter.
Asso chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
- "Malcolm, I swear, if you don't relax, I'll hit you," Jon ordered again. The weapons officer allowed his back to come in contact with the chair's. -
That's very good!

- "Trip, NO!" she screamed. He ignored her. Holding a struggling Orion in his hands, Trip's mouth descended on the alien slaver's neck, teeth tearing and ripping the flesh from the being's throat. -

But... is Trip, this one? Oh my God! Fervently... I hope in T'Pol!
Asso chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
I have to say it. This story is strange, or so it looks to my mind.
But undoubtedly it has a charm all its own.
Asso chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Even Kov?
Wow, fantasy and inventiveness here are not missing for sure!
Asso chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Certainly this is a Trip very different from Trip. And fascinating, I must admit.
Honestly, however, I hope he remains still Trip.
Asso chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
"And how do you propose to do that?" T'Pol asked, her Eyebrow of Extreme Skepticism approaching her hair line.
Delicious!

I did not know this story and I'm sorry for that. Normally I do not go into raptures for the stories so much AU, but this intrigues me.
Little by little I will read.
The beginning is really promising.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
An enthralling story, brilliantly told!
Braxin chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
Wow, this was a monster, as in monster hit. Enjoyed the ride all the way through. Great work.
TheNaggingCube chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
Oh my I very much enjoyed my trip to your AU. The symbiot relationship with Trip and its maturation were awesome.

Grip Reaper... *snicker*

Perhaps T'Pol will join him along with Malcolm?

I look forward to the next adventure in this 'verse.
ScribblingHamster chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
please write a continuing story, this was a really diiferent spin on the usual star trek that kept me gripped all the way through
Cap'nFrances chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
A lot of things are heartening here - the desire of three Xindi species to make peace and to find a way to make reparations, Shran's rescue of Trip and readiness to stand with Earth, Jon's protection of the Acheron's crew, and Neera absolving Jon of blame for Trip's (apparent) death. On the other hand, much of what is going on with Trip is disturbing, even to Janos.

I've enjoyed the story. I hope you'll continue.
Humbird chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Loved this story. Please continue it.
Freyalyn chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Excellent story, even though I normally don't read Star Trek fanfic - but I've been gripped by this.

I hope you write more in this particular universe...
Teri chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I'll miss seeing the frequent updates. I do hope you are able to complete and post the other related tales. I would like to learn more of the relationship between Trip and his symbiot as it develops and what happens after he goes after the Orions. Thanks for sharing your time and talents.