Reviews for Friends With Benefits
More chapter please! Loooooove how you portrayed their character
zoikoiroi chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Are we ever getting an update? Pretty please? I love this couple...
Natasha chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Perfect characterization. So funny. Amazing writing. Please tell me that you are going to continue this? I need more! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmisonHeaven chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Will & kate haha how funny :) I wonder if they have a future together
hardcoreXxShipper chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
great story! really wish for you to continue the story. i'm waiting for another chapter :DD please hurry xDD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
ever gonna update please...
pupi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Liked it! Liked it! Gimme the rest of 'em, dear, like ASAP
Mass.security chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I absolutely loved a lot for writing it. Couldn't believe no one else had written any stories! Cant wait for the next chapter.
emeraldeyes412 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is awesome! Keep it coming!
AF chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I m reading, please continue. I like the chemistry between will and kate.
adrianna chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
i too just love the idea of kate and will, and if the show continues, then i am sure that the writers will make them a couple or something like three seasons in maybe.
please update soon.
SammiJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg, thank you so much for writing this story! I'm so bummed CBS isn't going to let the show play out so we can get Will & Kate. I absolutely loved this chapter, you really nailed the characters... I can't wait to see where you take them!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Finally found a fanfic for this wonderful show. Kate and Will would be an awesome couple.
VigilanteFaith chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Please please write more... I am so ticked they cancelled the show. I love the idea of these two together. I will be an avid reader.
po8grl chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Just want to say, great story so far. Even if no one else reads it, I hope you do update and complete this story. I was looking for a fanfic about the last recent episode. So, kudos to you and I'll be reading :)