Reviews for Tainted Perception
Liz chapter 95 . 7/19
It makes me all giddy when Ward calls Skye love :) And the fact that he has said 'I love you' to her two times already within 24 hrs makes me even happier.
Naruto0727 chapter 95 . 7/18
I have to say, reading this whole thing.. Simply amazing, I doubt there's another story like it on the series. The terrible things that happened and how you told the story, I won't lie. Some parts I felt sad, others I smiled. I do with though in the other universe Skye had a big conversation with herself, but very well done!
engineergirl86 chapter 95 . 7/16
Another great chapter! I love the Skyeward fluff involved in these chapters you're doing now. And how Ward keeps using the L word. Heart eyes! Great job!
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 7/13
Interesting premise. Lots of intriguing directions the story could. The spelling and punctuation errors are a bit distracting, but presumably these become less common as the novel progresses. Good opening chapter.
I just realized that I think you did already post the other story (I think it must be clutch of the past?) and you've updated. I really should check things before I post :p ha. well I'm off to read both of them now :)
I read this a while ago but haven't reviewed yet. I enjoyed this chapter (like I always do :). Poor May, maybe her and Skye can talk about it later. And I loved May beating up Mac. I'd like to see Ward punch him out, but then he promised Skye he wouldn't, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out.
I can't wait to see Mac under the lie detector. And Fitz's line at the end :) ha. Always love the FitzSimmons interactions.
It's good to hear you started another story, I love your writing. I'll have to read it if you put it up on this website. I hope everything is going okay. I'm looking forward to the next chapter as always, but take your time if you're still busy.
Hannah Maschmann chapter 72 . 6/30
I love this story! I read toy started it a few days ago, and I'm slowly working my way through it. I just finished chapter 72, and it's getting really interesting. Keep up the good work!
Subakun-sensei chapter 95 . 6/24
Thanks for the update
Sidnee1149 chapter 95 . 6/23
Great chapter! I like how you incorporated the incentive.. If you had stuck with the regular lie detector then there would have been cause for concern on whether or not the test was actually working. Great job on watching for that. Like I said, amazing chapter (like always), and I hope you update soon!
Infinity Skye chapter 95 . 6/23
This is so good! I can't wait to find out what happens next
I have no idea why you were cringing, this was flawless! Good to see mac finally getting what he deserves! Also, the skyeward here is so sweet it gives me a heartache. Pleas keep writing (:
I check daily for updates! So excited to see the latest. Great work as always!
babyblues02 chapter 95 . 6/21
I have to admit I enjoyed seeing that bastard suffering and everytime May hit that button to jolt him with pain I was extremely happy. He deserves that and much more for those horrible 7 months of hell and torture thry put Skye through. I wonder though who is the main person who wanted to turn her into a compliant weapon for them? I just can't understand why someone would do that to an amazing person like Skye. It makes me mad to think that! Anyways another incredible chapter. We're getting much more closer to more answer and I can't wait for that. Update when you can.

PS. I know you've already updated twice in such a short time and for that I am extremely grateful.
babyblues02 chapter 94 . 6/21
Damn I know how messed up and psychotic Mac is but he killed fake Ward just like that. And the things he said to May regarding her past relationship with Skye were brutal. I can't wait til he gets what he deserves. They say paybacks a bitch well let's see how much when they insert the same crap he had been putting in Skye for months! Next chapter should be good and possibly disturbing...
Riley Holden chapter 95 . 6/21
This was a great chapter! It made the story progress and showed Skye actually empowering herself to move forward as well. She made the decision to watch the interrogation and learn versus hiding from it. And she was able to - perhaps once and for all - distinguish between the two Wards. I enjoyed that him telling her that he loved her was what allowed her to relax, to fully appreciate that he was Grant. Plus, it was nice to see Mac getting a little taste of his own medicine. Of course, it will never be enough (and I don't generally advocate torture) but seeing him under someone else's control was great.

I'm so glad you're continuing with this story.
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »