Reviews for Tainted Perception
serialover chapter 62 . 3/22
This story is amazing, I've always loved broken characters, i feel like they can evolve more.
I've read this in a few days just because I couldnt stop.
LOVE IT!
VivaGrazia chapter 62 . 3/17
"What color would you say that is?" HAHAHA I love Fitz at the end there. That's had me laughing. (OUT LOUD!) And I had no idea that he was playing the game. He'd probably get hours on me haha.
I'm sad to see them go! This was such an interesting development and you have the season two characters DOWN. I love all the interactions that happened the past few chapters.
Ward writing down all the information was really cute as well. Oh puppy Ward. We will never tire of thou.
And wtf Agent DREW! There are doubles all around, you need to calm yourself. I'm glad Skye got get all kick-butt mode and show her stuff though.
Excited to see where they're at when they go back!
Stuckinmycocoon chapter 62 . 3/16
I just found this and I can't wait for more! Also, question, twice now, the council and Fury has sent someone to the BUS who has tried to hurt Skye in some way (not counting the first incompetent). Is that just coincidence, or is there something more going on there, i.e. not just opportunistic bad guys taking advantage of a situation? You don't have to say if it reveals something you have planned for down the line, but I was just curious. Oh, and I think it would be cool if you wrote in a little cameo appearance for Romanoff. I would say that if anyone knows how it feels to be undone and recover, it's her. Might be good for Skye to know that? And the rest of the team, to see what recovery can look like?
Love the chapter!
Sreya chapter 62 . 3/16
Dang, excitement right up to their last minutes! And it was great, seeing Skye step up and save the day. I know Grant's mad about it, but probably more mad at himself than Skye and hopefully he'll be able to explain that.
I'm also happy the OTHER team got to see her take some action, so they'd know she's still Skye under all the trauma and won't let anyone push her around.
Salkri Kachemench chapter 62 . 3/15
Awhh yeah homeward bound lads! So happy they're getting back to their own dimension, Skye and Ward need to chat and work it all out real fast so they can have babies right away - priorities y'know?! ;) I'm kidding but I wouldn't say no! Can't wait for more, thanks for the update.
And I can't wait to see the Tainted Perception Fitz & Simmons again! I've missed them so much. :)
This was one of your least favourite chapters? Really? Are you serious? I loved this chapter to bits! It's one of my favourites so far. It was so cute. Skye was so brave! I'm so proud of her! It's great how she's facing her fears. And I love how the others all came to accept Ward in the end ( well maybe except for the other Skye). I was so angry at her for getting poor Ward in trouble. Again. Poor thing. But anyway I loved how Simmons hugged Ward and Fitz started the useless conversation prank. :)
I'm glad they get to go home now, because poor things have had a lot to deal with. Oh and I hope somebody takes care of Nelson when they get home, I'd love it if Simmons beat him up ha ha. :)
Anyway great chapter as always, especially great this time, I literally had butterflies in my stomach while reading this. Especially during the part with Skye disarming that guy in front of everyone, I was so nervous and excited for her at the same time! And I was so worried for poor Ward...
But seriously thanks so much for writing this amazing story, we all really appreciate it. And really, stop thinking its a bad chapter, because it most definitely is not. :) 3 Cheers!
Maddison1803 chapter 62 . 3/15
Well I loved the new chapter. It's good to see a bit of the old Skye
Ivorylight18 chapter 62 . 3/15
Yay for Skye! Everyone's reactions were great. So was Skye's interpretation of them. I wonder what FitzSimmons will think of all that's happened...
Sanctuaria chapter 62 . 3/15
The chapter was not bad at all! Have more confidence in your writing :) Your story is really, really good. I actually was thinking about it when I saw the promo for the ep with May's ex-husband in it, who looks to be some kind of therapist for Skye. Little bit worried about him being some sort of psychopath like in your story ;) My absolute favorite part of this chapter was Hunter. Specifically this line: "Well this might turn awkward... Can you imagine if you guys are stuck here for another hour and we all just stand around staring at each other?" Hilarious, loved it. Great chapter!
EmmaJMcGhee chapter 62 . 3/15
Oh, that was an amazing chapter, and well worth the wait! :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 62 . 3/15
Aw, yay at Skye protecting Grant and taking down the other agent! And LOL, Fitz. That was perfect.

So can't wait for what's next!
annavale23 chapter 62 . 3/15
I really loved this chapter! This story is brilliant!
Ivorylight18 chapter 61 . 3/14
I just got caught up on this story a week or two ago and I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the accuracy of the psychological effects. You've one a greta job with that. The little bits of humor being thrown in are also really well done. The little summaries were a good idea. Something like that actually crossed my mind to suggest to you a chapter or so before you said something about it. Haha. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!