Reviews for Tainted Perception
DachderWelt chapter 100 . 11/9
Such a beautifully written story... couldn't stop reading!
I really hope you're going to continue this eventually!
Midnight523 chapter 100 . 7/12
This story is amazing-all the connections from the beginning to the end. I don't know how you do it but it's awesome!
egplant chapter 100 . 7/12
Please update!
egplant chapter 100 . 5/29
Pretty Please update
This is an amazing story so plz add more chapters I need to know what happens next! And your are doing great job so far writing this story it's great! :D
enchantedlight chapter 100 . 5/20
so I just found your story, and read the whole thing... :) can't wait to find out what happens next!
nocturne79 chapter 100 . 5/20
OMG I am so screwed! In a good way, I just cannot stop reading ur story, please update. I love Ward here, it is the arc where the show should have gone with.
And I love how all the characters are quite canon, they stay true to the team that I love so much. Keep up the good work. I cannot wait for updates! Yay!
MeepityMorp chapter 100 . 5/1
WOOOOOOO
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I lost my account info a while ago and I stopped caring about all the stories I was reading... except yours. This is one of the best things I have ever seen written on this show, our in general, and I really appreciate it. It may be a bit frustrating to have to wait so long in between chapters, but it is sooo worth it. Never stop!
Kirsten34 chapter 100 . 4/16
I have read this whole thing in less than 48 hours and it's awesome! I love how you write and what you write. I would have been so much happier with the show if you'd written it! keep up the awesome work!
allthemessyglory17 chapter 90 . 4/16
I immediately started re-reading this story yesterday...now I'm trying to postpone finishing it (again). If you're worried that this story isn't relevant anymore, PLEASE do not be. Ward was my favorite character on AOS, and I still can't get over how the writers completely jacked up his character arc and threw away an amazing chance for a redemption arc from him. I hate how Marvel can be so black and white sometimes - it's not how real people are. Anyway, you do an amazing job at portraying these characters, and I love how (even though it's definitely focused on Skye and Ward's relationship) this story still has so many moments where we see the close team dynamic. Please keep writing it!

Side note: I'm not trying to say that Ward was redeemable after all of the crap that he did in Seasons 2 and 3, including the stuff that was revealed about his past. I just feel like the writers were throwing in all of those horrible things to make the audience hate him. Just felt way too forced, and changed the show.
allthemessyglory17 chapter 100 . 4/14
Okay, I just burned through this story in three days...you're an incredible writer. Really hope you keep going with this, I'm dying for the rest!
Pia Bartolini chapter 100 . 4/11
Still here :). I'm glad for the synopses at the beginning of each chapter so I can get back in the right spot in my head, but I'm absolutely still here and enjoying the story. I'm sorry it's been giving you fits.
Zoroark3496 chapter 100 . 4/11
I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU SINCE CHAPTER 1 AND I LOVE THIS STORY. DO NOT STOP.
hayhaymellark chapter 100 . 4/8
This is my new favorite story. I have to say that I'm glad that it took me a while to find this because then I could really all of these chapters in succession instead of having to wait for you to update. I'm so happy that you write this, though, because I have been looking for a fanfiction exactly like this and this is literally one of the best I have ever read. I love Skye and Ward's relationship, it makes me miss season 1 when he was still a good guy. I like that you have a somewhat realistic approach to how long her recovery is taking and didn't just make her fine with what happened after only a couple days. This is my favorite story ever, PLEASE UPDATE!
Still here. It's still an amazing story.
1,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »