Reviews for Kissed
BlerBlerBler chapter 1 . 4/13
"He wanted to do nothing else for the rest of his life but remember to carry his cloak so that he might protect her from every chill wind that would ever blow her way." ... Where do I find a man like that?
This was beautiful, romantic and full of angst... Thank you! Keep writing frary please!
rlokareddy chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I think this is my third time reading this story.. so beautifully written. that was such a poignant moment. you captured Francis's thoughts perfectly. Hope you write more Frary fics.
pixiepup chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Love this. It is always nice to have the blanks filled in and to hear what the characters might have been thinking.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome oneshot! It was great to relive this moment from early on in the season...and so great to read of what could've been going on in Francis' mind. Wonderfully written!

-Nicole
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Just when I think I can't love that scene enough, you break down what Francis was thinking. Loved the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
you should really write more Frary fics, please.
mogirl97 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow that was so good! I've always tried to imagine what was going through Francis' mind in that scene and you captured it perfectly :)
kerbear82 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Still get butterflies every time I think about this first kiss. Magic. Lovely job.