Reviews for Laughter Lines
RedStark96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
You shouldd continue :) go ahead :)
*waiting for the next chap*
Spader'sUndewear chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
You should continue these :) you really are a wonderful writer. You are on the right path :) keep up the good work ;) xoxo
ohjoy10 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is a great story i really hope there going to be more
Redlisted chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Definitely continue... This is a great foundation to what could be a fabulous story.
Katy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please continue.
Great plot, very well written.
Would love to read more.
Thank you for letting us read this storry.
Katy
ltlearthquake chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wahhhhhh. Continue! Please please please. I can't bear for them to be apart. This is lovely so far. I like all the angst. Please please please continue! I'm on the edge here.
jackandsamforever chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Yes you definitely should continue. I love angst..so bring on the angst! (as long as there is a happy ending..haha) can't wait to read more! ;)
MyFictionalAddictions chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I honestly think that it would be good to continue and see where this would go. I mean would he eventually run into her or not. It could get interesting. :) I say continue hehe! THanks for sharing.
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Beautiful xx
jjgoodhope chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow, can't wait to read more. This was a wonderful first chapter. As always, I enjoy Dembe and i think you captured everyone beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh! OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!
*grabs at heart and collapses under weight of FEELZ*

I am usually very responsible and accepting of author's decisions with one-shots. I respect that their part of the story has been told and I'll take what they have to offer.
This one though . . . oh gawd! You requested feedback so . . . . PLEASE GIVE US MORE! This one will be a thorn in my head canon and a thorn in my imagination and I really don't want to spin this story out on my own wonderings. I *love* the power of the words you have given us and I truly truly truly (truly!) want to read more.

So, my constructive criticism is this: you have presented an immensely powerful piece (I mean it) and in very few words you have cast a rock solid scenario into our fanworld. If you have more to the story, then please consider sharing it. If this is all there is, then okay - I'll accept it. But if you have a glimpse of more story, even just building this into a 3 parter, then I would encourage you to share it.
BUT ONLY IF THE STORY SPEAKS TO YOU! This is too good to simply spin out into a washed out story. I hate when we have a powerful start and then the story bottoms out into mary-sue characterisations. It is enough to make a person weep! :)
Regardless of your decision, I want to thank you sincerely for sharing this. I enjoyed it immensely and those final words had the whole scenario burrowing deep into my brain. As I said, this is now future pending head-canon for me :)
P,S. found you and this story via the link you shared on LIZZINGTON SHIPPERS on FB :)
/rave
Redlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
oh, he has to find her, we know she really wants him to. continue please...
RayOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh... you better continue this fic... I want to know how it ends... :D
DocWho85 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh my god! You need to continue, I need a reunion and hopefully a happy ending! :D please update soon!
bigbird12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is a sad story, but so well written. I was hoping he would try to find her, instead of Dembe. Would would love for you to continue, maybe even a happy ending?