Reviews for Blank Canvas
This is so sooo beautifully written. It's haunting yet beautiful and powerful. I wish we could get more snippets from this universe.
MooBerry- I AM THE BAUX GHOST chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Awwwwwww this ones super cute!
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
I'm an extreme Carenzo shipper... and I adore GWTW, appreciated the combo.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
OMF where have you been hiding? I AM OBSESSED with the way you write Carenzo/Klaroline and this is my most favorite yet. Your stories stir up so much emotions in me! I discovered you via Lynyrdwrites fav stories! Would you pls consider writing a multific Klaroline/Carenzo story because OMG you create such compelling stories with these characters! You're amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Lol... I was actually hoping for some Rebekah/Caroline romance, lol, that would've made me laugh to see Klaus's reaction.
Somebody knows chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
More Carenzo please
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Oh my fucking god so good keep going
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Loved it!
Please write more Carenzo fanfics.
ilovetvd chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Carenzo!
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
I really liked how you handled the whole Stefan/Caroline thing; I do not believe in a romantic relationship with them and I love how you explained why Caroline might have tried for that way.

I do love the character of Enzo so I don’t mind him at all.
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Ah, and I'm once again reminded why you're my favorite. This was a wonderful little trip into Caroline's mind. I loved the comparisons you drew between her and Scarlett O'Hara. And I loved that it was more just about Caroline than it was about Carenzo, because at the end of the day she's the one I love best.

Also the Klaroline vs. Carenzo lines were perfect. Everything about this was perfect. And I'm going to go re-read it and revel in it a little bit longer.
Gia chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
You shouldn't tag under the Klaroline tag (most of your stuff is Carenzo) but I liked this nonetheless.
BlueJean452 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter.
honestgrins chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
I am all for Caroline channeling Scarlett, and though I still think Klaus best fits Rhett, I like Caroline's musing about Enzo. You did a great job with the first-person, it just enhanced Caroline's dramatic tendencies. I hope your drabbles keep coming!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2014