Reviews for Kira
davedj29 chapter 1 . 9/21
Wow love this story i see we have an emergency fan too! im an emergency fan too and a starsky and hutch fan
booM7boo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
"Kira", is an excellent story. Loved the way you turned the 'witch' (I mean something else that rhymes, but I don't want to swear on-line [lol!]), into the traitorous witch instead. Oh my gosh!
Teresa Jones chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Fantastic! Loved how you tied the stories together and finished it out-really well done! Thanks!
Ciotolik chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wasn't it a stroke of genius to connect Kira with Gunther?! It makes so much sense to me... I guess my mind is thanking you for finding a believable way to explain things!
Amazing job and really a great read! Thank you so much for sharing!
Shirley Jean chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Well done! I like how you intertwined these stories! I think these WHN or what could have happened stories are my favorite!
Paula UK chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story...a very interesting and plausible take on a controversial episode. I liked the way you linked the episodes.
Great work.
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Great story Tammy! I loved how you intertwined S VS H and Sweet Revenge , very clever my friend! It was nice of you to have a little remorse for Kira near the end as she laid dying, nice touch.
kristleap chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I enjoyed your story. It is an ingenious take on Kiras character. I never would have thought of that possibility. Kira getting the police car for Gunther was a nice touch. When Starsky and Hutch stand together no one can defeat them. I loved their response to Kiras phone calls to each o them. Huggy has their back as always. The next time I watch Starsky vs. Hutch I will have your story in my mind. Thanks for a great story.