Reviews for The Purrfect Life
GamaDude15 chapter 1 . 9/6
How do you get to AO3? Newbie here...
Thank you for the wonderful story.
Noelove52 chapter 18 . 7/1
I feel really dumb, I finally figured out what AK was. at first I was like 'why would a wizard use an ak to off himself?' then it hit me. the killing curse!
It's dominant. Dominant Dark Elf, Dominant Veela, and so on. Dominate is a verb. Dominant is an adjective. Your story looks cool on the plot and magic system, but I really can't handle the seemingly purposeful misspelling. Go do a find and replace all for dominate to dominant, please.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 10 . 6/16
and so chapter one of tragic backstory is unlocked.
Camilla Blossom chapter 10 . 4/14
I’m a bit bummed there isn’t any hermione not even a mention I would have loved to see her reactions
thatcrazedbooknerd chapter 4 . 4/4
this is my favorite story ever
jumpingmanatee chapter 3 . 3/15
I love this so far, and I'm sure it's going to get better.
ClaireR89 chapter 11 . 3/12
Why did the blood poisoning evolve so quickly. I admit IDK how blood poisoning works. It just seems super fast
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 21 . 3/11
Que lindos!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 3/6
I can see this is going to be good but the extream submissiveness is to much for me. Especially at how your making the neko strong magically but NEVER uses its strength and whimpers at the first sight of anger. Thats just way to submissive for me. It would be cool if you ever did another version where harry wasn't destined to be a crawling doormat for all for the rest of his life. (Btw there are a few books that portray nekos as warriors, they can be dom or sub but either way they know how to kickass, they portray sub nekos like a dom/sub relationship where just cause ur submissive doesnt mean ur weak or whimpering idiot that ur whole life isnt abt bending ur neck to all)
I love this story and I hop you keep up the good work.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 1/22
Jajaja que tramaran tom y sirius jajaj
patoisabel2015 chapter 21 . 1/18
Hi! It's me again I hope you keep writing... I love your story... Babies! Please make it happen... And please more about Charlie and Draco Malfoy an the vela courting and mating... Jajajaa I'm kinky.. babies babies babies yeah!
Nanashi Samurai chapter 1 . 1/12