Reviews for Evidence
latetobones chapter 12 . 2/3
Not the best day, so I needed a fluffy but kick butt story to read while waiting on a kiddo to be done with practice. This one fit the bill! Just as good this time around as it was the first time around. Loved the B&B relationship, and Sweet's thoughts as he was processing what he had done. Great story crafty!
Eclipse51 chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Very enjoyable, thanks for the story and all the research.
LJLanham chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
As always, I loved this whole thing, I found the ending a little bittersweet... the idea of Sweets moving away and not practicing anymore made me a little sad, but then again- his immaturity and the fact that he really might not have learned his lesson rang out. Maybe his new life in Philly wasn't such a bad thing after all. Great job!
brensfan chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Loved it...thanks!
Poppyblue chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Great ending, so sorry that it is finished though. I look forward to more from you.
guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
This was a great story, I have to say I dislike Sweets the most.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic way to end it - well done staying true to Sweets, especially the part about missing the point of the lesson.

Again, awesome story.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Good on you, having Sweets 'man up' a bit -but as is normal for his character, he has no sense of proportion! This story has been a fantastic ride, and while I'm glad to see the conclusion, I'm also sad to see it end.

The little snippet between Angela and Brennan made me laugh - but the BEST scene you've written so far was in this chapter, when Sweets came clean to Booth. You wrote that with clarity, concision and depth, while staying true to the characters.

Great work - and thank you for posting it!
mspteach chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
You surprised me! I loved the torture of Sweets. I was sure Booth would bring 'the kid ' back, being the White Knight that he is but I'm good with an FBI that doesn't include him.
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
these last two chapters finished this fic of in a spectacular way & with a few surprises, i really didn't see coming, but completely love all the same.
you really socked one at me, with sweets going into 'cullens office', already prepared to resign, even further shocking to me was cullen accepting it, i was awaiting 'booming voice of sam', throwing his authoritative voice across the room, so much, that several floors above & below him, (mainly some of the agents whom usually work with booth & the jeff team, also sweets, would've heard the ranting rage filled voice, of someone so livid', its kind of how i picture sam reacting to something done so horribly to 'his best admired & favourite agent & his agents squint')
thou, yes we all know, their not meant to have favourites, but sam's always had a soft spot for both b&b, thou he'd deny it, if questioned, heeheehee! gee i miss sam cullen around the hoover.

when really thinking it over, your scenario, of having sweets 'resign', rather than stay & await his 'fate' at cullens hands, for disciplinary action, upon betraying & breaching codes of conduct, this change sweets made, had far wider repercussions for not only himself, but also the team at the lab & staff at the hoover, as cullen would've had to find a replacement his position, 'giving staff a psychologist & psych profiler for agents to have assistance in their cases, plus the availability to also have a psychologist on site, for any psychological needs any fbi staff may need the assistance of' (v's) sweets staying at his position, being reprimanded/disciplined, but staying in his position, he would then have had to build back up, a position of trust amongst just about everybody, frm cullen, to the agents at the hoover, whom come to him for psychological guidance & counseling & psych profiles of criminals, for cases they work, plus more in line for us as viewers & readers, the dynamics at the lab would've changed, as no-one would have trusted him, putting cases & case work on a seesaw effect, the staff would be second guessing his decisions & info he'd provide in cases, plus also the lab staff, would be extremely wary of offering anything personal up to him, in case he was to further experiment, also b&b's dynamics would possibly have been permanently altered, upon working cases for the fbi/jeff 'collaboration', as bren's fears & insecurities would always be just at the surface, booth would be possibly tip toeing around her, trying to balance very off balance scales, in reference to her varying moods & also her fear of being subjected to being observed & judged by sweets, she'd most likely sink back into more academic or lab based work, possibly even forcing booth to take on a permanent fbi agent partner or another 'intern from brens group'... just thinking back on what i've just been thinking about, maybe these are some of the reasons hart, s.n & co, didn't pursue that line of 'what ifs', in their story lines/eps after sweets experiment of bren, when gormogon had zack in his sights, their ep & ones after that changed the dynamics of b&bs working relationship & friendship & also having bren searching for & ultimately taking on her rotating bunch of interns... wow, that would possibly have been too much for the eps to really handle in the show & take too much away frm a 'one hr ep' each wk, when its about the whole group of squints, with their individual work, their individual talents & backgrounds, plus booth, with his team of investigators & grunt work, i'm doubting it would've ever been possible to have gone a different way, than the way they ultimately did...thus leaving alternate scenarios up to brave & brilliant f/fic authors, like yourself, to give us readers & lovers of all things bones, what hart, s.n & co, really & truly couldn't...(a different view & path to travel upon!)

brava, for this amazing story & what we 'at least some of us', would have (loved) to have seen, if it had at all, been possible on the show...
finally -truly loved- how you got b&b 'really & truly together romantically, whilst happily talking of an amazing shared future'.
i was sad to see parker go & leave booth with a gaping big hole in his soul & heart, but parkers not lost to him forever & it leaves amazing possibilities for me, in my thoughts of b&b travelling to England to see parker, whilst having an amazing time, exploring a new place, 'together', as part of booths 30, 40, or 50 yrs of happiness together...
a brilliantly loved fic...well done...brava...
next i'll be happily awaiting for your updates when available, of captive & results in the change.
kind regards caroline
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Talk about a thick head. Sweets is truly a wonder.

Great story! Thank you
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
That was a very satisfactory ending. Thank you
AFairy88 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I did want Sweets to pay but I think having him resign was a little harsh - we Booth to still bug the baby duck! LOL!
Overall I loved this story, it was very well written! Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic story
SnowyBones chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I owe you a million reviews I know, and eventually I'll get to them but I wanted to at least let you know that I have*loved* Evidence. It's been a great read. :) Thank you for writing such a wonderful little story. And while I love Sweets I do think he should have had *some* kind of repercussions for his actions during Booth's 'death'. Or at least showed some guilt about what he did. That I blame fortunately I place solely at the feet of the writers. Oh well. What's done is done. Thank you again for this great story :)