Reviews for Letting Go
WickedPissah chapter 6 . 7/27
Presence not presents. Present means gift or the time of now. Presence is when you are in someone's presence of area or when you feel someone to be with you. How dumb are you?
WickedPissah chapter 6 . 7/27
Hay is something animals eat. Hey is what people say to each other instead of hi or hello. You stupid as fuc* idiot.
WickedPissah chapter 3 . 7/27
Literally how hard is it to spell ETHAN righ n! Ethan. Not Ethen. Idiot. Learn how to spell it right. Do your research before you post anything. It's literally the biggest factor that makes people not want to read anything, when they spell things wrong or can't for the life of their lives ones bother to use a beta or look up how to write and spell.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Yes! The story was awesome! You have to write a sequel! Please!
nexis44 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
So gonna miss this story! Thank you for finishing it. I'm so glad that you kept her on the team. I so wish she was really going to be back:-/ thank you so much for all of your hard work with this.
Hippiechic81 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I think I would like a sequel. It's nice that there is someone out there that doesn't seem determined to bash Blake! I always liked her Character though I still miss Prentiss. I was dissapointed when Blake was given more to her Character and then just written out!
MCatry chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I can't believe I just found this when you just finished... I really liked it. I will miss Blake. Along these last seasons she was the only one who treated Reid with kindness, and the way you wrote her made me feel sorry for her really leaving. Thank you for sharing yours work!
Alexandria Minerva 619 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
this is a loving ending... but still, Alex leaved at the final episode..
nexis44 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Oh a really good chapter. You were on point with Garcia. I so could see her go into "mother hen" mode. And the stuff with James? Subtle by good. They never showed us much between them, so you had creative liberties to take it any way you wanted...great job:)
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
You must watch "Castle." He answers with an "always," when he's talking to Beckett.
Anyway, I'm glad she made it home.
nexis44 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Sweet a new chapter! I love how you showed Reid's concern over Blake. It was nice to see JJ comfort her. Even Morgan. Loving this story.

I wish Blake was gonna be back on CM. Was so not happy to find out who was replacing JT. Not sure how much I'll be watching this season:-/

I can't wait for the next update:)
Alexandria Minerva 619 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
is there any chance we will be seeing James in the chapter with Alex? hope to see their interaction..
nexis44 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
So excited to read a new chapter! Looking forward to see where you take us next. I'm all for angst & drama...plus a sequel ;) lol. Great job
Alexandria Minerva 619 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Great story! Can't wait to know what's next.
nexis44 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
That last paragraph was perfect! Poor Reid, & then JJ stating close to what Ried figured out. And you had Garcia! Great job!