Reviews for Here We Are
I love your writing and I really want to ask you for a new story, please please write something for TM! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/21
LOve it! :)
maryjean20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
great job! enjoy it very much! thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I just rewatched this episode, and was a little surprised that this scene wasn't in it. Then I remembered - oh right, fic. :D Well done!
LittleMender chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I haven't read any fanfiction in a while (written it in longer), but I saw this on a reader's favorite list, and the title/tag line intrigued. I'm so glad I read it. This was beautiful. Usually in a review I quote a couple of lines that really pulled at me, but I'd just be retyping the whole thing. The characters, so very much themselves, were the epitome of why I came to love them in the first place. As for the story itself, every line, the descriptives, the dialogue-the whole thing just sang. Really a beautiful, lyrical, wonderfully romantic piece, foreverwriting9, that more than did credit to the final lovely moments of that "finally" episode.
bonaduz chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Touching! Wonderful job. Thank you. :-)
Patresa chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Such a heartfelt episode tag you've written here :) Thank u
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I love how they just leave without a care in the world. Hahaha:)
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is utterly beautiful, and I really love your style. Thank you for sharing this precious piece!
Ilovetea chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful tag!
Do you think about a sequel? I guess a lot of people would appreciate that (me too!).
STJ chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I enjoyed your version of the subsequent happenings, their thoughts and feelings, their tender banter despite changed relationship. And especially the touching denouement of the ring matter. Really well done, looking forward for more.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Loved it!
MyNameIsKi chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
So incredibly beautiful :3
Ma'echii chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ha, Ha, Ha! snort... silly TSA agent.
itsavolcano chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wonderful! This is exactly what I'd hope to see if the episode kept going. I adore when she tells him she loves him, and says "well now you have me." Punch in the gut in the most wonderful way. I'm all for another chapter or 20... :) Kudos!