Reviews for Mountain Mother
godess bubbles chapter 30 . 7/17
I love how strong Billia is in this! Usually people don't write a female Bilbo or Bilbo really as strong, which isn't my favorite thing in the world. I also love the relationship she had with each of her dwarves, and how she was called the mother of all mothers. I hope to read more!
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 30 . 5/9
Such an amazing fic! Loved it!
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 4/30
Sindarin, not Sindarian….
Symphytum chapter 16 . 2/10
And Dear Bofur gets right to the point.
They kidnapped a princess!

Still enjoying the read. Thank you.
I really enjoyed the different cultural perspective on rape and sexual assault here. I wish our own world was more like it.

I’ve only read chapters 19 and 20 of this fic so I know I’m missing a whole lot of context and character development, but that was quite the dramatic switch between hurt and scared Bilba who didn’t know about the dwarves view of the death penalty to dramatic and queenly Bilba who gave a Khaleesi worthy speech using the very customs she seems not to believe in a few minutes ago. Though, once again, I know I’m missing context and history.

Great writing overall. You drew me into the world with your dwarves words sprinkled about in a way that I could totally tell what they were (in a general sense). Tamora Pierce’s “The circle opens” quartet (as well as many of her other books) uses similar world building techniques. Between that and her magic system in that universe, she’s one of my favorite authors.
Symphytum chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh Wow. Wow. You said it, what all others have glossed over ...
“ I was committing the same act of treason Thranduil had committed over a century ago. “

Beautifully written and moving. Thank You.
Symphytum chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh, this is good!
multyfangirl21 chapter 30 . 8/28/2018
Happy day, I had fun devouring this story, now maybe I'll have just as much fun read the sequel.
multyfangirl21 chapter 18 . 8/27/2018
Well, then again her stalker might realize that to touch her without her leave , let alone to kidnap her would be suicidal. But hopefully she'll tell her family before he gets the chance to do anything.
LoL , Dwalin and Bofur are terrible influences since they're teaching Dwalin's sister curses.
multyfangirl21 chapter 17 . 8/27/2018
That the secret admirer wasn't Thorin crossed my mind. But now they should realize that she's in danger.
KitsunePriest chapter 30 . 5/29/2018
Well done.
KitsunePriest chapter 20 . 5/29/2018
Great story so far. You have a few grammatical oops in this chapter, they only stood out to me because I edit for a living :) first one I found reads "...I will not have life in fear in our Mountain..." I think you meant to say "I will not have her live in fear in out Mountain" and the second one that I found reads "...how the notes had arrived and flattered and how..." I seem to automatically read it as " and how flattered she'd first been and how..." otherwise this story is going really well and I'm truly enjoying your take on the aftermath of T.B.O.F.A. Well done.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
is gandalf part hobbit?
BlackWings-of-Purity chapter 16 . 2/18/2018
I loves the ending of this chapter. I have it saved and just keep coming back to reread it.
Thank you for your stories, they are so great.
thechickenlittle chapter 18 . 1/31/2018
i can't wait to read the rest!