Reviews for Mountain Mother
SassySnowflake16 chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
is gandalf part hobbit?
BlackWings-of-Purity chapter 16 . 2/18/2018
I loves the ending of this chapter. I have it saved and just keep coming back to reread it.
Thank you for your stories, they are so great.
thechickenlittle chapter 18 . 1/31/2018
i can't wait to read the rest!
blhartma chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
I honestly can't thank you enough for this chapter. The words you wrote about assault, and how it SHOULD be handled and viewed, they were perfect. I hope that they can give other survivors strength as they have given to me. From the bottom on my heart, I thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
oooooh i wanna break thorins toes! his apology is worth more than her recovery? spit in his face, girl, good going! he doesnt deserve forgiveness for that shit apology.
this shit is lifeblood
reptoholic chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
Give em hell
reptoholic chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
GROVEL... I know she is not the kind, but still they need to pay in some way for their actions
reptoholic chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
They better GROVEL!
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
go girl
reptoholic chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Hope she kill the whitey titey
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Poor lil one
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Oh, he better get his ass kicked for that. Dragon fever or not, they better grovel later
madnessdownunder2 chapter 28 . 9/19/2016
Um, I think that should be 196, not 66, but very nice! Ah the wedding planning! that was a hoot! Good work!
MidnightOil245 chapter 29 . 6/25/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I've read several Bilbo/Billa and Thorin romances, and I think this is my favorite one so far. I really liked how you kept Billa a strong character after getting together with Thorin, instead of just hiding in the kitchen. There were a few tiny details that didn't make sense, like how she could be fourth in line to be Thrain, but have seven uncles, but the story as a whole was well done. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 11 . 6/22/2016