Reviews for Mountain Mother
Theayonder chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
That's a very creative dumbstruck curse.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
Customary by An Odd Ducky is the one I remember having the nose rubbing as the custom for hobbits. No idea if someone has given you that answer or if you were still waiting but I'm a mystery fan and a question, whether riddle or real, will be answered to the best of my ability.
Acacia Rosewood chapter 29 . 1/15/2016
Love this story can't wait to start the next one.
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Wait... If the Men of Laketown and the Elves of Greenwood decided to leave the Dwarves of Erabor to their fate why the hell are they suddenly willing to fight alongside them?
Blueelianor chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Now *that* is starting off with a bang! Woo! Love your first chapter. :)
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 29 . 7/1/2015
I can't wait for a sequel. Is Thorin and Billa going to have more then child like all hobbits?
Omeganixtra chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Shit be getting real now...
Omeganixtra chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
This is hilarious to read about! You really kept me guessing about what those two rapscallions had planned for everyone's favorite Burglar!
Omeganixtra chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
"Mahal's flaming fucking ponies"? Good gracious, I've not laughed so hard in a very, VERY long time ;D
Vaccea chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
My gooood men, Its been incredible! I started to read yesterday in the afternoon and I couldnt go to sleep till I finished (about 3 am T_T, today I was working like a zombie).

Let me tell you. I had never read nothing as good in the hobbit fandom. Being honest...I use to read in spanish (My mother languaje) but I was a little bit fed up about the spanish fandom (bad quality T_T) so I have started to read the english one but I havent posted any fic till now.

I have two reasons. The fist one is to congratulate you for the incredible job you have done. Indeed, I dont like the gender bender (I like the slash) but your job is as good that I havent minded. Congratulations.

The second one, is to ask for your permission to translate your fic to spanish (In your name, of course). My languaje need stories like this to inspire the rest of the potencial authors. If you are interested. Please dont hestiate to send me a PM and we can talk about the conditions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
RedBear5 chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
"So really there is no need to worry. We will kill them before they even try to present a courting gift."
Love the friendly parental units. :)

Red Bear
RedBear5 chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
ROFL - love the earrings / sensitive ears. What a great way to use cannon to exploit cultural differences.

Red Bear
CrystalVixen93 chapter 29 . 5/6/2015
Love ur story and hope make a sequel soon plz.
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
I loved this story, I just found it today! I must have overlooked because it didn't have romance as one of its catagory genre (I don't really read stories that doesn't have romance in it, and I was glad to find that this fic had plenty of romance in it). What first hooked me to this fic was when Thorin throw Billa from the wall, I love to read stories where Thorin actually lets go. The whole nearly being raped by Erl added more drama to the plot, and I can't wait to read the sequel.

Please upload the sequel soon!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
This is so good. I can not wait for the sequel please keep up the great work
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »