Reviews for Never The End
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww love Sammy say he will do anything to being dean back.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You've wrecked me here, replaying this scene, and adding your own awesome touch. Why must the seasons always end with such tragedy?
dashipper chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sniffle, gosh darn allergies must be acting up again! LOL! I still haven't been able to rewatch the show yet. I think I might have to psych myself up for that one. This is such a great story, I could just feel the emotions rolling off of Sam and Dean that I don't know what to do with it! I think I might just have to sit in the corner with my blankey for a little bit. Thanks for sharing! : ) chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Sorry for the delay in reading this, went to JIB5 in Rome (and had the most awesome squishy J2 photo op!)
Great writing Karen, the finale broke my heart, Dean saying "I'm proud of us" just got me, and it got me again reading this. You nailed this, adding to the finale. Jensen said in Rome they used the take that Jared cried the least for that scene. And at least we know for Season 10 Sam knows how to cure a demon ... but how to cure Dean's fatal stab wound?
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
How could you do this to us, Karen? As if the finale wasn't heartbreaking enough already! Poor Sammy.. I can't even..
Great job with this - I cried the whole way through it. Thanks for sharing some missing moments of this ep with us, my friend. I hope to read more wonderful stories from you soon

- Elisa.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That scene really broke my heart! Can totally feel Sam's pain at losing his brother. Loved Dean's last words and the look they shared, you could see all the love for each other in their eyes. Thanks so much for the rewrite and insight into Sam's head.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
"What happened to you being okay with this?"
"I lied."

Haven't we all been waiting for that? We knew it -really we did- but Sam wouldn't say it and Dean couldn't infer it and the show hasn't ever shied away from difficult situations before. So now he's said it but I'm afraid it might be too late, especially with that last bit and Dean's new "condition."

Anyway, thanks for writing this and it was just as heartbreaking as the episode was and I'm very glad that this show has lots of fans because that means the writers will take us into heavy consideration before destroying the bond between Sam and Dean. I don't know how they can fix Dean being a demon, but I'm going to keep holding on to hope as long as I can.

Great story.
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Pardon my strong language: But I fucking loved this! Finally Sam admits to himself what we the fans have always known, that he still and will forever care, and love his big brother!

Thank you so much for writing this! I've been looking for a fic about this episode ever since it aired! Thank you!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I was hoping you would post a missing scene or story based off this episode. :)
Jensen can express so much with his eyes, so I noticed this moment between Dean and Sam too. 'Dean was calling to him with his eyes...'
I love how you wrote Sam and his thoughts about Dean. It took 22 1/2 episodes for us to see the Sam we all know who loves his big brother, only to have the moment be so brief. :(
I'm glad that Dean got to see his Sammy again before he died. I knew Sam would fail, but it would have been nice to see him save Dean. (I don't count Sam going to hell as saving Dean).
I'll admit that I'm not happy Dean died and became a demon. (I don't understand why fans are happy about this.) My next thought was will we ever see the Dean Winchester we love again or the brothers we know or if by some miracle Carver has not written himself into a corner and created a new show, will we have to wait for episode 23 next season for big brother to come back. (sorry for the mini rant - should be working on my letter to Mr. Carver)
Thanks for sharing another wonderful story with us. I loved it and will definitely be reading it again.
(If by chance you have an idea how Sam can save Dean - I'd love to read your story) I love the ones you wrote when Sam went to hell.
Take care and have a wonderful summer.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh wow that was amazing and so sad! But loved it!
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh. My. Goodness.

This is excellent!

twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was so heartbreaking! Really moved me
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wow, just wow. Yeah the tears flowed just like they did with the show. The fact that he carried Dean back to HIS bed, was just amazing and the tears were just flowing. Thank you for sharing.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You're breaking my heart! And my poor heart's already put up with so much abuse during the season finale. This was really good though, such a gut-wrenching look into Sam's head-space. It made me want to cry all over again! Those poor boys can never catch a break *sobs*
cubye4 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh darn, you've gone and broken my heart.