Reviews for Anything Goes Silliness
obsidians chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
I love your series, keep them coming.

You're an excellent writer and obviously have a great sense of humour
Flameraven chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
Dick and Donna where very close this works rather well. Starfire was the one who got "close" and even their, after only not being married because the priest blew up, they are good friends.

Dick goes with Barbra though even if that will never happen because then they would be happy and Bat's never get to be happy in comics.

Donna needs to get the 'New' Titans on board ASAP. Cyborg is pure awesome and BB would have Raven to distract him. Sadly the Doom Patrol needs to 'die' again before that can happen if I've got my time lines mostly right for when/where you are placing this in the older time lines.

I feel like I should know the french teens they are talking about but I'm drawing a blank, heck I'm thinking of villains not heroes!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
Very curious as to our French hero pair
Lemon Dropz chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
those teen superheroes in Paris wouldn't happen to be Ladybug and Chat Noir? I recently found that fandom and I'm drowning in all the cuteness. Unless, of course, you're actually sticking to the DC universe, in which case I have no clue who these teens are.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
BEST!
Armichi chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Okay. I'll admit that I did not see that coming... on the other hand HAHAHAHA!
Richard Ryley chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Oh, yeah, there is no way the Fates can let this situation pass without Ranma getting splashed. He is SO much a dead man.

On the other hand, it's fortunate that there's no way Akane can believe Ranma was ALWAYS P-chan, since she knows he already has a curse.
PurseMonger chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Oh Akane, just give him a kiss. He'd become docile for sure.
Flameraven chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Yes, he is dead and only Ranma would be outed as P-chan in hours when Ryouga goes years with out being found out.

Still if Ranma can talk really fast... or Akane is too distracted by the fact that he is naked to kill him immediately, he might make it out of this alive!
SkyStrider chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Kasumi: "Ranma's not very lucky, is he?"
Nabiki: "You noticed that, did you?"
You should snuggle in, Ranma. If you're going to receive the penance anyway, you might as well commit the sin.
Thumbs up on this chapter...
caia-chan chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Ranma as P-chan, It's very funny but he is right, if Akane find out it he is a dead man. Great one shot, I love Ranma/Akane couple.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Good five stories.
Armichi chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I would be really interested to see how a Ranma raised by Bruce Wayne would deal with the shear unadulterated crazy of Nerima.
caia-chan chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Beautiful one-shot.
Flameraven chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Ranma is Dick, or Ranma is Dicks little brother? I as little just based on when they where made, Dick being the first sidekick IIRC and now, er, 75ish?

Still if Ranma is heading off to the Tendo's as a "son" of Bruce f'ing Wayne then Nabi's is going to try to be all over that! I would think she would fail, Alfred has seen more gold diggers in his life then most after all, but she would still try.