Reviews for 46 Problems and a SOB is one
Amydiddle chapter 41 . 6/22/2018
Every time I read this part I get so sad.

Like Raph could have had a living partner and been at the weddings and it would have been...amazing. A strong headed person like them would have been great in business or something.
bkjar chapter 36 . 8/18/2017
I love your Lucifer!
Amydiddle chapter 44 . 4/6/2016
That ending. Man this whole trilogy has been nothing but ups and downs as I have read it. You got me to coo and cry over LUCIFER, that is an accomplishment right there. I love Grace and Hope, so happy for Michael, loved the wedding, and I am happy all was fixed in the end.

I did feel like crying a little when Raph fell into purgatory but it was the only way to save the world. I just was hoping the family could be together again. The four of them. Glad that baby was the real closure of the story.

No idea what I am going to do now that I have finished these three. Keep writing, you are doing awesome from what I can tell from just this.
claimi chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
écrasé un orteil fait plus douloureux, pas un tatouage.
FayTheGay chapter 44 . 1/23/2016
I absolutely loved this series. It was great. :D
Seil Neddih chapter 44 . 1/21/2016
So...Adam threatened God with a kitchen knife?

Bragging rights; the youngest Winchester has all of them.
ladygreytowers chapter 44 . 7/13/2015
Thank you, I loved this sooooo much!
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 44 . 5/11/2015
XD raphy?! God- I mean- chuck! I think I love you!
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
XD oh god, how did I forget that his vessel was female?! Literally a man stuck in a women's body! *falls off chair and laughing hysterically*
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
...I have a feeling things are not going to be very...easy with Raphael, sense you never put any "Raphael's POV" in the earlier chapters.
Forshadowing~!
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Argh! Lucy you SOB!
lucifersfavoritechild75 chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
This series is so good, you could write fanfiction about it.
Larkafree2 chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
*huffs* don't you know Gabriel at all Sammy?! A five tier cake is small in comparison to what he originally planned, lol. 31 tier is more accurate, 'cause the former archangel knows no self-control, he sees a toy and must have it also. Which explains his thought process when he first saw that bohemoth of a man known as Sam Winchester. It mattered not that the guy was not into dudes before, he most certainly is now *wink wink* curiousity attacked this moose!
Carrot cake is not actually a cake, not really. It's more a bread like banana... But let's not enrage a Moose or a Bridezilla at that. Both men could go down that road.
I do smile at the idea of Dean and Cas hunting ghosts together, bonding over spilt salt and zippo lighters even.

D'awwwwwwwwwww! Sam is already preparing himself for Gabe asking for a baby, that's so perfect.

And of course Raphael is a baby now, how else is God to get her to realize how special humanity is. As an adult she knew what she lost and was too disgruntled to appreciate the second chance, but third time is the charm for some, right? ;-)
I do wonder how Juliet is in Purgotory though, are the monster playing fetch with her and walking her regularly? She's a high-maintenance breed. Needs lots of attention and grooming even.

I think there might be a limit to length so I'll end this.
Great Story! Loved reading this trilogy! Maybe some additions about Adam and Chuck and Tarot, or Lucifer and Grace, or Michael and Hope's little kids?
Quiet.crash chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
Oooh adorable, their banter is so adorable! :3 Finally they're getting married! Oh, I'm going to cry :D
I love that you gave the girl the name Raphy. I shall now believe that it's Raphael resurrected becaaaause She was ripped apart by the leviathans when Juliett jumped into Purgatory with her and thus died so good Daddy took care of his child for te third time! I shan't ever change my mind. ;p
Aaw Gabriel good with kids... It made me remember the previous installments of this verse and I'm probably going to re-read them :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
Oh my gosh this was a magnificent story! I absolutely adored every chapter! Definitely by far one of my favorites! Lol I love all your stories! :-)

What a perfect ending to a wonderful story! God sure works in mysterious ways! Raphy sounds like a very sweet little girl! Lol of course Gabe is going to have 5 different flavors in his wedding cake! He does love sweets afterall. Hehe. :-)

Yay for another fantastic story! Thank you for sharing! Please PM me if you upload another story! I'll be keeping an eye out! :-)

*Hugs*