Reviews for My Yugioh Halloween Party!
guest chapter 2 . 6/26
I say you should be Pikachu
Redemmo chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
very funny.

dress Bakura up as an Albino! MWHAHAHAHA!
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Very nice and JOey going to be a chicken or something?Cause it would be funny if he write another chapter
veta-saiyan-princess chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
I think for the costomes Joey should be a dog because of what that one guy did to him the guy with all the brothers and green hair or whatever...Does Joey like Mia like he does in the series then I picture her in the playboy bunny thing...just kidding...I only reviewed cause Seto said to... story keep up the good work!
veta-saiyan-princess chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
That was funny I wish I could write that well.I recently got the internet and have been on this alot...mainly vegeta/humor or vegeta romance but I decided to type search Kaiba/humor and yours was the best!So I've only read ! chap. but it's good. It reminds me kinda of my I am some times in it[oh Seto is my fav char. too] I may post my yu gi oh story I'm with Kaiba like on yours well its a great story!Good JOB!
Discokitty 95 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Hi! Ok for starters I've loved your fics! I really enjoy the way you make Joey and Tristan idiots. And I enjoyed how Yami and Yami-B are idiots compared to Yugi and Bakura. CONTINUE TO WRITE AND WORK ON THE FIC! I would like to see you continue on the Halloween story. Thanx and keep writing! MAKE AN EASTER/CHIBI STORY. Or a Christmas one! _

Thanks and come again,

Discokitty 95

P.S.- My firend has an idea for a fic, "Yugi Gets A Hangover". Basicly when Yugi doesn't care. "Joey Goes On A Happy Diet" is another one. You can figure out that one on your own. "When Yami Falls In Love" is the final. My sis made that one up. Just some ideas if you can't think of any! Thanks again and have a nice day!

P.S.S.- A few others: "The Fall Of Tea", "Yugi's Secret Crush" (On Serenity), "When Yami Goes to the Nut House" (Just so you know, WE HAVE SUGAR!

From,

Yama-D

Discokitty 95

Bob of OZ
Yama-Dragon chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Hi Yah!Love the Fic so have to much free time if you thought this up.I have a idea for Yami and Yugi's should be a pink fairy Yugi should be a gothic with his hair down and flat! Besides the blonde parts, I like the blonde parts. Oh, I have a question. Is the black and red thing on his head a hat or a part of his hair? PLEASE have someone ask Yugi that question so I can have an answer! PLEASE!

Yama-D
Yami-Lij the Y. Bakura lover chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
funny! but plz don't torture yami b & kaiba? thanx! greatly appreciated!
YamiWestley chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
Hay, Yamicat. Sorry, it's like Christmas! Anyways you should dress up as Seto (*scattered laughter*) Hey it would be funny.

(MAKE PEGASUS SING SOMETHING! TORTURE PEGASUS I HATE YOU *Tatooniedweller runs into the room* TD- PEGASUS IS NOT EVIL! He's just posesed. *arguing for about 5 hours* OK Hey I think it's funny.
Millennium Writer chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
I engoyed your fanfic. You gave the charecters a whole new personality outside the T.V. show. It really puts me into Halloween mode(even thou it's almost Thanksgiving). I do have some idias for their costums.I hope you like them.

Joey: Swamp BattleGuard

Tristen: Lava BattleGuard

Yami: Dark Rabbit

Bakura: Change of Heart

Kiaba: Kuriboh!

Tea: Gyakutenno Megami

Yugi: Celtic Guardian

Mokuba: Adeana(from the virtural saga)

Yami Bakura: Trap Master

Pegasus: (you're on your own there)

You: Dark Witch

Bakura: Change of Heart

Kiaba: Kuriboh!

Tea: Gyakutenno Megami

Yugi: Celtic Guardian

Mokuba: Adeana(from the virtural saga)

Yami Bakura: Trap Master

Pegasus: (you're on your own there)

You: Dark Witch

Please read it.
Arekure chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
I wanna be in it! Please?
LariaKaiba chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
Laria: nice fic! did i reaview this already?

Yami Laria: do i have to do everything around here? yes you did

Laira: watch it...

Yami Laria: _

Laria: -_-U anyway it was great, i cant see what Yami's costum, hee hee hee

Yami Laria: what are you not going to have any sympathy for your brother?

Laria:this is Seto we're talking about, of course not!
Canopus Carina chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
It was funny.

I think that it would be pure evil (and funny) if Tristan decides to make Joey into a dog.

Another thing, why don't you become a cat? I love cats. The others might not like the idea of your costume not being embarassing, but hey, you are the authoress of the whole story. Use your Star to make them like it.

Love the story plan. Keep writing.
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Great fic, very funny, and has the potentiality to be very good, but...I HAVE THE MILLENIUM STAR! ARGGGGG! YAMI! *Hmm?* YAMI CAT HAS THE MILLENIUM STAR TOO! CARE TO EXPLAIN? *I thought there was only one Star...Hmm...Why doncha ask her? Maybe her Star is different than yours.* Good point. Thanks, Yaki. (Yaki is a combo of Yami and Taki, which is Japanese for Waterfall.) Umm...What does your Star look like? Mines a 3-D golden star with the Eye of Horis in the middle and and small loop at the top to put the string through. What about yours?