Reviews for Every Journey has an End
AtraxNightWing chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
This looks really interesting, I'm so glad you decided to continue it! Actually, I found this fic a few months ago but at the time I did not have an account and did not leave a review - sorry about that!
Anyway, I have really enjoyed this so far (especially the part where Sol argued with Umbridge) and I can't wait to read more!
Kaze7212 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Looks like an interesting story, glad to hear you're picking it up again, a Death Knight could really show the Death Eaters and old Moldy Shorts what true darkness looks like lol, hopefully the vengeance on Umbridge will be something appropriately diabolical. I'd be willing to serve as a beta reader, never done it before, but I'll give it a shot unless the job's already taken. Either way, I'll be looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
TwistedShadows42 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Well... this is a shame, it was such a cool idea too!
Marchioly chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Aww. Saw this had been updated and figured I would make myself a glass of cocoa and read it. Definitely was an interesting start to a story.

I might re-read this and try my hand at picking this up, it is just too good a concept to let die.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Continue!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Is Sol's Runeblade mentioned in the backstory, because it sounds very similar to Frostmourne in appearance.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Okay, this is getting kinda interesting!
Bob is Life chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Please update soon! This is really good! :D
Bob is Life chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Soo good! Really awesome, keep up the good work!
Bob is Life chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Yaaayy! Finally a good WoWHP crossover! :D
Merannda chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I hope you will write more of this, Moonie-chaan!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I want to point one thing out just... A funny fact actully. "Sol" means "Sun" in Swedish so I found that pretty funny though Sol is an Death Knight...

If you not already knew that xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Re-reading all parts and what i think about it can be dicribed with one word: Flawless
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Keep up the awesome good work! :D
psalty chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
loved it! the way sol talked to that b**** umbridge, lol!