Reviews for My Sweet
ailzarmour96 chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I really love this story . . read it for several times and never got tired of it . . Hope to have more story soon . .
Angel-Age54 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Awesome!
Devilish Dream chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Mr nobody and Miss Journalist seems like a dangerous combination for healthy Mr Tsukimori and Miss Hino...
Devilish Dream chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Len Tsukimori's bachelor party.. one word wild coz Damon and well do i need to be more specific lol!1
Tsukihana chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
In spite of my lack of time I want to read this story now. oh Kurankira-san you are the best.
JCrocks chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
HAHAHAHAHA !
Reading this story makes my day :D its soooo funny
I miss reading len n kaho fics :(
I'm glad i read ur story :)
Keep it up ! I do hope u will write more lenkaho fics
wear.masks.for.survive chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I LOVE YOU AUTHOR SAMA
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Nicceee it has been a while since i read a nice len kaho fic hehee :D i hope u would write more
MaidenOfSunlight chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Your friend should realize that girls can be as strong as boys.
Bakaririn chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Nami belongs to the pianist. haha. Oh goodness.
Why no one notifies me about this update.
Damon reminds me of Kaji now. whut.
Nami and Damon conspiring is such a scary scene, and Nami here is much scarier and eviller... I like her more. haha

Lyn here, it's hard logging in and logging out accounts. haha
NeKo Meow chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
My goodness! What did I just read haha!
I'm not sure if I'm going to squeal over len or laugh. He did seem like a savage animal (dies)
But that's so sweet, forever and after. Aaaaaww!
Why didn't you put me as Damon's soon to be girlfriend as an extra! You two! Haha
YourBuddyBJ-Z chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
*me taking my bath then sudden inspiration* *sings inside the bathroom* "Shot for joy, sing with praises" ahaha hope you like it guys LOL
sera-chan011 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Pinup Kahoko, huh? :D Hahahaha. I had so many laughs in this chapter! You know what? Thank you for making my night. My day, too. I'm guessing I'll have a good night's sleep with an idiotic smile on my face because I read this.

So many sentences in this fanfiction made me laugh so badly I thought I'm suffering from oxygen-deprivation. Example:

"'You hate me!' . . . Said who? 'I love you!'" Waaaay to confess your feelings, Len. Braaavuuuuh.

"He wondered if Kahoko was eating the cake from the inside." This one set me off. HAHAHAHA. Every time I read that sentence, I crack up and I swear I've never used so much facial muscles my entire life.

"'How do you get out of there?'" I don't know but I just laughed when Len asked that!

And the thing that I think finished me off for real? When Damon sang "Wrecking Ball". And perhaps in the future when I die, I'd be rolling in my grave when I remember this fanfiction. :D
sera-chan011 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I am cracking up yet again. You have a talent in keeping the suspense - you proved so in the last line. Also, you possess this certain flair in making your readers smile and laugh. I like that. :)
sera-chan011 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You're trying to kill your readers. Hell, you're trying to kill ME.

HAHAHAHA. THIS IS SO CUTE - I MUST READ THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS. I was practically singing whenever Damon's singing. And the "Love Somebody" tip-off sent me into hysterics. Genius. The fat comment made me laugh all the more . . . and you know what? Everything else that Damon does and says make me laugh and smile and I enjoy this first chapter. Definitely enjoyed. Great job! :D

And Shimizu marrying Fuyuumi - sub-OTP alert! :D LOL.

Somehow, I imagine Ian Somerhalder as Damon. Mehehehe. Looking forward to the next chapters! Huzzah