Reviews for No Thanks Necessary
Please continue
SilverTail chapter 16 . 1/20
Great fic XD hope you update XD
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Dhea30 chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
I will just be honest, for 99 percent of this story I was crying. Or sniffling. Or bawling. Depending on how gut-wrenching the chapter are. Really, this fic is beautifull that I didn't know what other things to say. I will look forward to the next chapter.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
:D
Sevharry1 chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Please don't abandon this story! You are an amaz8ng writer!
FujoHana chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
I love this fanfic a lot omg. It's so heart warming yet heart wrenching at the same time- it has brought me close to tears more than once! I love the relationship between Shikaku and the boys and the trio's dynamic!
JWolfcat chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
Please continue this story.
Sincerely.;
JWolfcat
IWantColoredRain chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Great chapter, update soon if you can
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
I really love this fanfiction. You have written with such a nice dynamic and it flows so well, it's awesome. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Codename-SN chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
You've done an awesome job so far! I'm impressed. Looking forward to the next update
Yuu101cutie chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! YOSH, YOUTH!
Okay now that craziness is over, I liked how Shikamaru had the talk with his dad. I have to agree, it is good for Shikamaru to learn empathy. It doesn't mean that he won't make mistakes along the way with conversations with Naruto but he would at least have an idea were Naruto thinking is at.
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Update when you can. Just don't desert this story... Please. :3
Lock on Lockon chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
It was nice to see Shikaku and Shikamaru talk it out between themselves. Looking forward to your next update :)
grandshadowseal chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
ah, it's good to see that little issue finally fixed!
and it's great to see you again! XD
Rangrids chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Stumbled upon this story only today and read it in one go.
Some chapters are longer, some shorter, but I love the pace of the story, it's not too fast or slow. I like it. Did I say that I love how heartfelt this story is?