Reviews for No Thanks Necessary
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 10/7
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Dhea30 chapter 16 . 9/23
I will just be honest, for 99 percent of this story I was crying. Or sniffling. Or bawling. Depending on how gut-wrenching the chapter are. Really, this fic is beautifull that I didn't know what other things to say. I will look forward to the next chapter.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 16 . 9/15
Sevharry1 chapter 16 . 8/14
Please don't abandon this story! You are an amaz8ng writer!
FujoHana chapter 16 . 8/2
I love this fanfic a lot omg. It's so heart warming yet heart wrenching at the same time- it has brought me close to tears more than once! I love the relationship between Shikaku and the boys and the trio's dynamic!
JWolfcat chapter 16 . 5/13
Please continue this story.
IWantColoredRain chapter 16 . 4/8
Great chapter, update soon if you can
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 16 . 4/6
I really love this fanfiction. You have written with such a nice dynamic and it flows so well, it's awesome. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Codename-SN chapter 16 . 3/30
You've done an awesome job so far! I'm impressed. Looking forward to the next update
Yuu101cutie chapter 16 . 3/28
Okay now that craziness is over, I liked how Shikamaru had the talk with his dad. I have to agree, it is good for Shikamaru to learn empathy. It doesn't mean that he won't make mistakes along the way with conversations with Naruto but he would at least have an idea were Naruto thinking is at.
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Update when you can. Just don't desert this story... Please. :3
Lock on Lockon chapter 16 . 3/27
It was nice to see Shikaku and Shikamaru talk it out between themselves. Looking forward to your next update :)
grandshadowseal chapter 16 . 3/26
ah, it's good to see that little issue finally fixed!
and it's great to see you again! XD
Rangrids chapter 16 . 3/26
Stumbled upon this story only today and read it in one go.
Some chapters are longer, some shorter, but I love the pace of the story, it's not too fast or slow. I like it. Did I say that I love how heartfelt this story is?
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 16 . 3/26
I just read all 16 chapters in two hours and absolutely love this story. Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters and it's really rare to find a story with him and his dad both as main characters. I love the father/son interaction. And then I've seen plenty of Naruto stories where someone swoops in and does something about his horrible situation, but none like this and I really like the addition of Kiba.

I don't suppose you know how far into the canon story you'll go, do you? Because here's me hoping that somehow when they get to a genim team that they can be one together. But then I don't know how that would work with everyone else...but I would love to see it.

Hope to see more soon!