Reviews for Telepathy And Other Kinds Of Mental Manipulations
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 19 . 7/23
wonder how "goddamn" in a world with no real religion or such... yet goddamn is a swear? small things matter to me alot more than it should...
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 5 . 7/23
Anyone notice how Hinata unnecessarily put in FINALLY in "When he FINALLY caught the fish" xD ik noone probably noticed, and that it wasn't really intentional, but it sounded like she said it pretty messed up in my head xD
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 23 . 7/21
I really had to laugh at the line where she told Shikamaru he would get a wife just like his mother considering the pairing listed, Yoshino is definitely aiming for it. I pity Shikamaru already, the meddling his mother is likely to pull in later years to push them together... ." I don't think Shikamaru will survive resisting lol
I loved the insights! the glimpse of how these distinct personalities view her is interesting. As for others maybe Ino, Sasuke and Hinata... Kakashi would be very interesting too she said she was followed by ANBU when interacting with Naruto it's plausible that it was Kakashi so there would be an opening for his POV despite him not having officially been introduced yet.
This Username Is Classified chapter 23 . 7/16
Love how she's so smart and everything. This special mind ability of hers is so useful! Can't wait to see more of this... And your other stories, too! (:
Cocotokyo1131 chapter 23 . 7/15
Just finished reading this again! I Love what you've done with this story, and where you're going with it. Thank you for writing! I can't wait for the next update!
Ya know, I actually really like pretty much every story you have up on this site. You always have really interesting plots and OCs. I even followed your Insta account! Lately, to be honest, I've felt like I can't read your work. It feels like a tease when you never finish anything. That's fine, you have that right, but it's not very enjoyable for us as your readers.
R chapter 23 . 7/10
;-( Mannn, this is a good fic...Hope you update soon! :D
huuhhuahahah chapter 23 . 7/7
ahhhh, we need more kangae and shikamaru fluff please
Great job!
foreversleepingwillow chapter 1 . 6/20
I really like that you have included other POV into the story. But why did you make it soooooo short?
Hope you post another chapter soon!
Mycurtainsarewhite chapter 23 . 6/16
I actually really like the different points of view.
Kangae's voice is very interesting, easy to follow, and informative of the story, but I really love seeing the other's povs of her and the situations. It doesn't need to be a dominant thing in the story but it's nice to see where the other character's stances and thoughts are, relatively.
Im excited for your next update!
I hope you're doing well
procon chapter 23 . 6/14
This gives me life i adore this story and i will follow it to the end. I really hope she prevents any and all deaths cuz honestly Sarutobi is awful sometimes. Looking forward to the next update!
Angelicsailor chapter 23 . 6/14
I really loved shikakus Drabble it was so cute Godfather indeed!
dear-darling-x-x chapter 1 . 6/10
Love this. Please update soon
WhiteFang001 chapter 23 . 6/7
Hope that your fashion sponsorship goes well!

Loved the chapter :) Can't wait to see more hopefully soon!
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »