Reviews for Telepathy And Other Kinds Of Mental Manipulations
Wrin chapter 16 . 10/1
This was fun, but you need to either improve your spelling and grammar or get a beta reader.

Q1A: It was a little too wordy. I got it the first time.
Q2A: Seems legit.
Q3A: I'm not really a good judge of that, since I cheer for Mary and Harry-Sues. Seems fine to me, though.
Marie chapter 16 . 9/19
Thanks for the update! As far as interest in a GoT, SI-OC fic goes, I read ASOIAF so the answer is very!
edmantgoog chapter 16 . 9/13
good fic I like it
wahhh, so cute and amazing! I love it so much!
the aspiring cynic chapter 16 . 9/7
Reading about Ino and Kangae meeting Naruto was too cute! I love Kangae and the way she's changing things! I like that you've fleshed out Kangae's concerns regarding being friends with Naruto but she has to understand that because of her clan's position, it makes it much more difficult for someone like Danzo to purposely target her. Then again, the Uchiha clan wouldn't be able to associate with him for the reason you've stated but making an effort at befriending the Uchiha clan will hopefully prevent the massacre from happening again. Kangae seems reasonable in terms of power, she isn't too overpowered if that's what you're most concerned about. Can't wait for more!
Himeno Kazehito chapter 16 . 9/7
Everything is nice
leep23029 chapter 7 . 9/3
Dango Dango Dango Dango man I love that song. Clannad ftw.
leep23029 chapter 3 . 9/3
A Carine? Hmm not a bad idea I like it its original.
AiSard chapter 16 . 9/3
loving the fic so far :)
1) i think the explanation on mind compulsion vs control was a bit too much tbh. if it was only touched upon briefly i'd have been perfectly fine with itand wouldnt have given it another thought. with so much obvious thought going in to it by Kangae, as well as how its way more concrete and formalized than it should be given how little experimenting has gone in to it. As well, mind control seems to be the brute force method of forcing new thoughts from nothing, whereas compulsion, in both how Sasuke reacted to it and the examples Kangae comes up with, it increasingly painted a picture of compulsion as the more subtle, more flexible, more skill based, less power intensive tool in getting people to do things they wouldn't otherwise. and i think this is where the many examples she provides acts against her theory. compel the fish that that tasty bug is about to be eaten by competitors, compel the man that his wife has been replaced by an enemy ninja (sprinkle 'clues' to plant the paranoi). compel the ninja to abandon his comrades, give in to his fear, and run away. etcetc. Thus making the distinction one entirely based on technique (as far as we know anyways, neither we nor Kangae have seen anything that would enforce that distinction yet after all) and it fails to explain why Kangae makes the distinction one of utility (cant make a man kill his family) and why her words are couched so strongly in that direction.

tldr: she sure sounds super sure of herself of where the capabilities of compulsion and control lie this early in the story.

2)I found the Naruto-befriending thoughts quite compelling. Shes aware of all the players and attempts to amatuerly politic her way through in the broad strokes, and doesnt fall in to the common trap of overplanning like a genius SI, her thoughts come out as convincingly human, and she just rolls with it when there are gaps in her knowledge (like most people would do who aren't secret masterminds with a radar for portentous events. Ino really helps sell the whole children thing, and Kangae is aware of it which smooths over actual interactions as well.

3)i found Kangaes actions to be pretty inline with the plot/story, no overpowering actions disrupting it etc. She seems like she could be potentially overpowered, but mostly because her mind powers haven't been fully explored yet and the possibility exists you could buff her abilities to OP levels (doesn'thelp that I've got a very active imagination of what you can do with compulsions and offensive psychology. god forbid if basic genjutsu is involved for the overkill) but thats mostly a future issue as the story hasn't reached that point yet

sorry if the review is a bit rambling, typed on phone as thoughts came to me. Really enjoying the fic though, hope i didn't give the opposite impression.

also, i recall a naruto fanfic where the story of the Sandaime going undercover as an enemy jounin's wife and genjutsus him in to spilling all his secrets. the jounin realizes the following night and, in bed together, proceeds to kill his own wife. realizing his error he proceeds to take his own life. That was the only thing in my head when Kangae was mentioning compulsion being unable to get a man to kill his family. which may have colored my views somewhat strongly while reviewing :p. (ah, Sandaime by Notes over on SB apparently)
Luna Latanya chapter 1 . 9/2
I like the sarcasm.
leep23029 chapter 1 . 8/31
Uh I have no idea how to pronounce her name. Is it Kan-gea or Kan-gay? Mind throwing me a bone here lol?
I don't like the idea of her befriending Naruto. For the simple fact that many authors write their OC's or SI's befriending Naruto and it changes everything. I hate the major changes that occur from Canon when an SI or OC makes friends with Naruto in Fanfiction. Little changes are expected in Fanfiction stories with SI's or OC's, good changes or bad changes even. But little changes nonetheless. But every story I read in Fanfiction where the character befriends Naruto, major assload changes occur and MANY people hate that, myself included. Also I don't like the idea of her befriending him because honestly, a TON of SI's or OC's in stories befriend him and it simply gets old. And predictable. But it's your story, so whatever. Anyway, please update all your other stories! A lot of your best one's have seemingly been abandoned! (Your Fem!SIMadara, Fem!SISai, SI!Hyuga, Senri Uchiha, etc) And I'd really love to see you pick them back up!
Its very realistic, the way she thinks. Being a clan kid she knows what kind of conflict certain things will cause, good job it's very well written. Thank you for updating! XD
Wohoo! Thanks for the update! Hope you can update soon!
Dragonlily22 chapter 16 . 8/28
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!