Reviews for Telepathy And Other Kinds Of Mental Manipulations
tayleah chapter 17 . 10/19
This is so good! I hope you continue this. I love how she's getting everyone together and building bonds immediately. I hope this does make a difference for Itachi and Shishu. They are some of my favorites and I really enjoy stories where they have a chance to be happy. It will be interesting to see what the Hokage might have planned for her. He appears to be assessing her skills and making plans.
One thing that I noticed is that accept for the first couple chapters she has been acting extremely old for her age. All of them are really. I have to keep reminding myself that they are all under the age of 5. I know you put the part how they mature faster but that is very advanced.
So Sasuke saw her stabbed repeatedly right in front of him and that she was injured in saving him. He was also severely injured. She was his first friend outside on Itachi. Does he get the sharengin? I thought that was the requirement for awakening it.
Will be eagerly awaiting your upcoming chapters.
infinite eternity chapter 16 . 10/17
"Welcome to the club. On Fridays, we WHATEVER SOMETHING I FORGOT."
AnimeFan972 chapter 17 . 10/4
Please update soon this is really interesting!
PoochKat chapter 17 . 9/21
love this! and btw im a twin and irl twinlepathy is totally a thing (kinda)
also I don't think she will read his mind unless she feels cornered somehow
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 17 . 9/20
Love It.
She won't try. It's to dangerous...there would be to may risks she wouldn't want to take. I also can't wait for more.
What chapter 6 . 9/4
Wait why doesnt her name start with Ino? Especially since she's older.
Witch Of Perception chapter 6 . 9/4
Goddamn, you're making me want Neji and Kangae to be BFFs. This is just too cute.
Deb.23 chapter 17 . 8/28
I think she should same something like, " please excuse me but can I try something?" Because he's a freaking Hokage its obvious that he'll detect her and it wont really be that good if she's stuck. Why didnt she tell her father about her mindreading? Thenshe could control it much better.
Deb.23 chapter 16 . 8/28
I dont think Kangae is OPed or UPed. Though i think mind control is not a new sugestion that goes against their nature. Mind control is forcefully controlling their mind to make them do things. It might be things the person normally does but its still forceful.
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 17 . 8/26
KellerWeller chapter 17 . 8/23
Interesting story, can't wait for the next update
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 17 . 8/18
Reading a kage's mind, when half trained chibi-Sasuke detected it?
That is a horrendously horrible idea.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 17 . 8/16
So... she doesn't just hear his thoughts floating around like other peoples? If you're not a yamanaka you've probably not been paranoid to the extent that you'd have to train your thoughts to not give anything away. Ninjas aren't quite that far into the realm of paranoia in canon.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 10 . 8/15
This chapter could have been summed up with an expressive paragraph, and was too redundant to go over every single detail from the chapter before just because it's another person's perspective. It became less interesting and I found myself trying not to skim it in case i actually missed something relevant.