Reviews for Telepathy And Other Kinds Of Mental Manipulations
This is amazing! Update soon please :]
Ghest chapter 16 . 11/20
Question 1: I think it was unnecessary, but not unwelcome
Question 2: her concerns are valid, though her body's age may be affecting her judgement and making her worry too much
Question 3: she seems just right for a ninja clan heiress, carnie reincarnate, with mind reading. ie. just right leaning towards overpowered.
Ghest chapter 15 . 11/20
Question 1: still adorable, which is also my response to this chapter.
Ghest chapter 14 . 11/20
Question 1: it was adorable
Question 2: Kyuubi
Question 3: Danzo as he looks on in horror as his plans to turn Naruto into a weapon come crashing down around him

that said, I know there are already two chapters after this one up, so my suggestions for what happens next may be a moot point.
Ghest chapter 10 . 11/19
something this fic helped me to consider: when you have a character that can read minds, their's is pretty much the only pov you need.

having said this on the one chapter so far where it isn't Kangae's pov, I feel like I just implied that I don't like this chapter, which is true. I LOVE it.
Ghest chapter 8 . 11/19
Welcome to Lawn Gailand! if you don't enjoy being here: IT WASN'T ME!

Answer to the question you asked in this chapter: the Kumo-teme who tried to kidnap Hinata-chan, for the obvious reasons.
SupremeGeneralJoker chapter 16 . 11/12
THis is adorable Imma cry. Please write more.
Viviene001 chapter 16 . 11/6
You need to update this sometime,I'm rooting!XD
Cya soon!:D
WinchesterNimrod chapter 5 . 10/24
DUDE I SHIP SHIKA AND KANGE! Brilliant story, very well executed.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 16 . 10/22
Great story, love Kangae's character. ;) Is the Mean Girl's reference "undercover blonde", or something I missed... I think her concerns are valid about befriending Naruto, I mean, Danzo's crazy, I wouldn't want to meet him. :/ And I think her power is just right, and besides, she's like four.
Are you ever going to have Inoichi find out about her mind reading? ;)
1sunfun chapter 16 . 10/21
Interesting story.
TrackHer chapter 16 . 10/12
I think kangae has the right amount of power for her but you need to find somthing that is Difficult for her.. everyone has strangers and weaknesses. . she good at throwing and aim.. semi good at tai jutsu... and obviously has this people thing covered. as well as her clan jutsu .. she needs something that truly difficult for her that she needs to overcome.. weather it's a medical struggle like chakra or heart problems or somthing more physical like ninjutsu or maybe she gets a injury that makes the injured area weeker than it should be and she has to make it stronger over years of time.. or non of the above these are just examples
TrackHer chapter 11 . 10/12
Ok I think this is one of your best OCs yet
TrackHer chapter 11 . 10/12
Ok I think this is one of your best OCs yet
Mimosa Evans chapter 8 . 10/7
I love Shikamaru but I could totally see this as a Itachi/oc story too!