Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
FamilyRose chapter 6 . 11/29
this was freaking great! I haven't laughed this hard all day. thank you so much for sharing.
Reina36 chapter 6 . 10/10
loll i liked this The Breakfast Club version
haphazard1 chapter 6 . 5/10
Thanks for sharing this very fun story. Breakfast Club done Worm style was very amusing. And the ending works well, wrapping up events but also setting up some great possibilities.
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 2/26
A very awesome job and I think Gladly deserved what he got!
A nanite swarm chapter 3 . 2/14
In this chapter, the gang partakes in a miniscule amount of tomfoolery. Wonderful.
Caver Floyd chapter 6 . 9/25/2021
While it would be just like Aisha to blurt out that her brother is a supervillain, I don’t think Taylor would show off her powers like that. She might say she’s good friends with a brand new superhero who controls bugs, but that is the most I see her revealing. Otherwise, funny story.
FluffyNevyn chapter 6 . 8/19/2021
This is a good one. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but it stands well on its own. :-)
FluffyNevyn chapter 2 . 8/19/2021
Breakfast Club? Good movie, nice use of background characters to fill in the blanks too. Surprised you didn't pull Greg in as "the nerd".
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Shonisto chapter 6 . 6/3/2021
Oh man that was good, and really brings back memories, have to get me a copy of Breakfast Club somewhere and watch it again. thanks and great work.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 5/13/2021
definitely interested in a sequel to this one.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 5/13/2021
also, incredibly stupid of both Taylor and Aisha to reveal what they did. especially in front of members of the ABB and E88.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/13/2021
Aisha is Judd Nelson, taylor would allie sheedy or Anthony Michael Hall, Madison would be Molly Ringwald, not sure which of the other two would be Emilio.
hvm2k2 chapter 6 . 5/9/2021
This was great! Breakfast Club, Worm style!
hvm2k2 chapter 2 . 5/9/2021
I'm getting serious Breakfast Club vibes here...