Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
Caver Floyd chapter 6 . 9/25
While it would be just like Aisha to blurt out that her brother is a supervillain, I don’t think Taylor would show off her powers like that. She might say she’s good friends with a brand new superhero who controls bugs, but that is the most I see her revealing. Otherwise, funny story.
FluffyNevyn chapter 6 . 8/19
This is a good one. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but it stands well on its own. :-)
FluffyNevyn chapter 2 . 8/19
Breakfast Club? Good movie, nice use of background characters to fill in the blanks too. Surprised you didn't pull Greg in as "the nerd".
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/12
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Shonisto chapter 6 . 6/3
Oh man that was good, and really brings back memories, have to get me a copy of Breakfast Club somewhere and watch it again. thanks and great work.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 5/13
definitely interested in a sequel to this one.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 5/13
also, incredibly stupid of both Taylor and Aisha to reveal what they did. especially in front of members of the ABB and E88.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/13
Aisha is Judd Nelson, taylor would allie sheedy or Anthony Michael Hall, Madison would be Molly Ringwald, not sure which of the other two would be Emilio.
hvm2k2 chapter 6 . 5/9
This was great! Breakfast Club, Worm style!
hvm2k2 chapter 2 . 5/9
I'm getting serious Breakfast Club vibes here...
Dedischado chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
I just found this and am dearly hoping for a sequel.
kingpariah chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
is it weird ive never seen breakfast club? well if i did, i dont recall anything about it! XD but its formula is something that gets shown or referenced a lot and i can recognize it though i never connect it to breakfast club. (laughs)

the whole story was great!
twilliams1797 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
just read this again. Still funny. Thanks for your timer and effort .
twilliams1797 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
I have visualised Molly Ringwald ca.1980 as Emma
LordGrimstorm chapter 6 . 9/21/2020
Bahaha, I loved it! The Breakfast Club is my overall favorite movie ever, and this was brilliantly done! Thank you for sharing, you have my utter respect for this one.