Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 10/16
Bullying is a huge deal. My cousin was bullied - stolen assignments, sabotaged projects, "pranked" food, malicious rumors, etc. He even got locked into a locker (cleaner than Taylor's but it was a gym locker). He admitted a few years later how close he came to responding with disproportional levels of violence. Looking back he admits that he is now shocked about how seriously he was contemplating aggressively pursuing "justice".
I remember classmates who were suicidal or made horrible choices when they collapsed under stresses and pressures of their personal lives.
Honestly, I remain unsure of how to feel about the Undersiders. Did they exploit Taylor? Did they help her? Or were they broken people in a horrible world faced with a series of hellish challenges?
sean.peatman chapter 3 . 9/23
I don't think I've seen a breakfast club crossover before. Well done on capturing the atmosphere of the movie and creating a plausible crossover.
Everyones Critic chapter 6 . 8/7
This was great. I hope you do one day decide to continue it.
I would be really interested in a sequel to this.
erik chapter 6 . 7/27
An entertaining story.
Cheshirek3t chapter 6 . 6/15
One little butterfly beat its wings here
And a massive hurricane starts there
(-b •-•)-b
Eluvian Camaris chapter 6 . 6/12
This story was pretty good
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 2 . 6/5
I literally laughed so hard I cried reading this chapter.
psp reader chapter 6 . 2/17
that was fun! thanks
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 2/15
Sweet, the way things should go in a just world were karma finally hits back against the worst. It would be so nice to see more of this, thanks again it make me laugh.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
Loved it. Thanks for sharing this with us.
BlackCashmere chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
"Don't you, forget about me "
ReadR13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2018
Good story
Daughter of Ether chapter 6 . 7/25/2018
This was great. Breakfast club with parahumans.

Very enjoyable.