Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
GiftofLove chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I hope this one gets more work done on it than the trend so far. Pretty interesting. Actually got my blood pumping there.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ha my favorite reaction to punishment...if I'm going to get it I'm going to earn it! Bravo Taylor
Query chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hm, I always wondered what would happen if Taylor didn't just take it and raised a fuss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I see pairing. I have never heard about this one. Nice originality, and thank you for saying what we all want to be said.
Windsbane chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Looks like an interesting plot twist. I like that you used a different starting point than most people did.

Going for a random guess, does Madison start to become an important character after getting stuck in detention with Taylor for a bit. Wonder how that would work out especially if/when she realizes Taylor triggered, particularly given Emma's situation with Sophia/Shadowstalker.
animeflunky chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Interesting start, I always like to see Taylor fighting back. I personally hate all three of the Winslow Bully squad something fierce, so any kind of revenge fic strikes up my fancy and I can't say that I'm optimistic on Madison turning into any kind of character I'll like. THEN AGAIN, I always have to try and remember that these are just kids (just 15 years old or so) so it's unfair to judge them COMPLETELY as horrible people. Though I still sort of do lol. Looking forward to reading more.
cazertanu chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is an interesting turning point. It has a mix of success and failure for Taylor. Her actions have limited gains. I like how the chapter hints at the the next social conflict,
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Breakfast Club, right?
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really hate the faculty at Winslow, it would be nice to see them get some payback. Either way, I hope you can update this again soon.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
great story
Stroth chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Really? The breakfast club?
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hmm, I wonder why no one ever does a story where Taylor bullies back, but only in way's that cannot be proven. Turning the school into a veritable war zone where "pranks" are going off but always when she's with a teacher etc.
B.B. Rain chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Bad Kids Go To Hell, given your quests on QQ, or The Breakfast Club based on your stories posted here.

Either way, should be interesting.
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Hmm... Possibilities...

I like that. Madison's reaction should be interesting.
ack1308 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014