Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
FluffyNevyn chapter 2 . 8/19/2021
Breakfast Club? Good movie, nice use of background characters to fill in the blanks too. Surprised you didn't pull Greg in as "the nerd".
Corwyn chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Shonisto chapter 6 . 6/3/2021
Oh man that was good, and really brings back memories, have to get me a copy of Breakfast Club somewhere and watch it again. thanks and great work.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 5/13/2021
definitely interested in a sequel to this one.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 5/13/2021
also, incredibly stupid of both Taylor and Aisha to reveal what they did. especially in front of members of the ABB and E88.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/13/2021
Aisha is Judd Nelson, taylor would allie sheedy or Anthony Michael Hall, Madison would be Molly Ringwald, not sure which of the other two would be Emilio.
hvm2k2 chapter 6 . 5/9/2021
This was great! Breakfast Club, Worm style!
hvm2k2 chapter 2 . 5/9/2021
I'm getting serious Breakfast Club vibes here...
Dedischado chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
I just found this and am dearly hoping for a sequel.
kingpariah chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
is it weird ive never seen breakfast club? well if i did, i dont recall anything about it! XD but its formula is something that gets shown or referenced a lot and i can recognize it though i never connect it to breakfast club. (laughs)

the whole story was great!
twilliams1797 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
just read this again. Still funny. Thanks for your timer and effort .
twilliams1797 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
I have visualised Molly Ringwald ca.1980 as Emma
LordGrimstorm chapter 6 . 9/21/2020
Bahaha, I loved it! The Breakfast Club is my overall favorite movie ever, and this was brilliantly done! Thank you for sharing, you have my utter respect for this one.
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 8/1/2020
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
An interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!