Reviews for Not So Innocent
siriusblackfan123 chapter 64 . 12/30/2014
add marriage kids and Natalie going to Hogwarts and that should be an awsome story
jules chapter 64 . 12/30/2014
keep it going definitely add their marrige and possibly kids
potterhead chapter 64 . 10/28/2014
KEEEP IT GOING I READ THROUGH ALL OF THEM IN ONE DAY OMG! THIS IS AWESOME I WANT CHAPTER 65!
Katy Potter chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Your a good writer , but I don't like Harry at all in this story. He's to stuck up and full of himself. And don't get me started on Ginny. She's a total brat! That was so rude to Harry to dump him at the wedding, and for Draco of all people! I'm not to fond off her in the first place but you have totally ruined my opinion of her! I really hate her character in this story. She totally broke poor Harry's heart. But your not a bad writer ;)
semprence86 chapter 64 . 1/25/2014
please keep going maybe have them have kids and of course harry's little brother or sister has to make an loved this story
EnglishTeacher chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
I give you an A for effort, truly. I would try to make your characters a bit more smooth. Their reactions seem a bit choppy for characters in such a long story. Yes, they are out of character, but I don't find that to be a bad thing at all. That's one of the things about fanfiction that is so great! You can do anything you want! :-) I've been teaching for 4 years, this being my 5th year teaching high school Language Arts & Creative Writing, & in both of my classes I assign fan fiction assignments at least once a year. In my LA class last year I had students write fanfiction based on a novel we were reading (The Hobbit... & everyone had a blast). In the CW class I always let everyone choose and almost everyone chooses Harry Potter :-)

Keep up your rewrites. There is nothing more rewarding than a polished finished product that you can be proud of :-)
Guest chapter 64 . 8/29/2013
KEEP GOING! i LOVE what you've been doing, i stuck with you till the end! I LOVE IT! please keep going

your number one fan

Ps. I think it should rain at an outdoor wedding so they have to do some going inside, by the time they get back out everything is ruind, so they have the wedding. But with no fancy shmancy stuff just the bride, the groom, and the guests. Thanks!

Jeyda
Guest chapter 44 . 7/13/2013
is anyone else confused by this story one minuet hermiones mother loves ron and is nice and the next her parents are mean to her ?
Pau-0803 chapter 64 . 2/10/2013
are you continuing it or leaving it here?
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 64 . 12/12/2012
Love this story i hope you update again and sometime soon :) xx
Sciencedoesntcare chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
She had a quick flashback to her 4th year and the chaos that a few water balloons had caused. Hermione rubbed her neck involuntarily. I love this part I can always remember it from the book when Mcgonagall does that to Hermione.
Faminana chapter 34 . 12/14/2011
That was funny! An ant and a glacier too fast? Ha! I liked that one a lot!
SiriBlack chapter 55 . 1/3/2011